1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Great job 32 day, you have to be proud, this is not easy and you made it for a new record. Just remember each day from here on out is a new record for you. Like you said one day at a time and before you know it you will be at 60 and then 90. You are doing amazingly. Here's to a new record.

2. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

3. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Nice job Maxxx, 25 days, you are doing great, just 5 more until 30. Just keep doing one day at a time and before you know it you will have achieved your goal. Very proud of you.

Maxxx and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  4. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Mossy, I see that you had a relapse yesterday, unfortunately that happens to most everyone on this site or who has ever tried to overcome our addiction. But today is a new day, the first day of the rest of your life and you have to decide what you want to do with this new day. Are you ready to really try and overcome your addiction? I think that you are otherwise you wouldn't be here. I want you to start taking one day at a time, only concentrate on today, whenever you get the urge keep telling yourself that you are going to stay clean for the rest of today, you can do this. Then do the same thing tomorrow. It is hard but I think that you can do this. See how long you can stay clean one day at a time. Good luck and you have a lot of support from the people on this site going through the same thing.

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  5. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Great, you are on the road to recovery. Feels great doesn't it.

chiyu and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  6. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

R&R, sorry to hear about your relapse. But today is a new day, the first day of your new reboot, make this one a memorial one.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  7. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

I love your attitude. I know that you can do it too.

Someone B and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  8. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Today will be day 24, one more to 25. I want to thank everyone for the positive feedback and the likes. It really helps knowing that I am not doing this alone. It is great having the support and encouragement that we all bring to each other. One day at a time.

9. Charlie1

Charlie1 Banned

10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

11. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

12. 0/60 unfortunately.

Actually whenever i feel negative and depressed in my mind, I unintentionally go to this dirty habit. :-(

The Lone Ranger and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. Actually reset my counter to zero, because my triggers for P are depression and a lot of negative thoughts of my mind. I feel like i couldn't control my negative thoughts, depression, shame and anxiety.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  14. Day 1/60: It feels like I'm watching my life through a dirty window. Brain fog hasn't been this bad in a while. No urges yet so that's nice.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  15. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

Why ? Normally you should do something that really make you happy when you're depressed. Think about how you feel after. I don't know you but see a movie, go out for a walk, play video games don't sound better to keep away depression ?

Well my gf just left me, I'm almost destroy... Hovewer always try to see just one thing good in this bad moment : I just can't fall now, my mood keep me away from P and for a long time I think. That will help me for rebooting.

kamimobi and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  16. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Working on day 25 today, it is a good day. One day at a time.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  17. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut