1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Most intense physical pain you've ever experienced (non-sexual please)?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2018.

1. OMG! Sounds like my dad’s life growing up in 1940’s Chicago! He had to run a few times from gang members.

2. Fractured my ankle in 1990. I still have the plate attached to my ankle that the US Navy attached there. I broke it playing softball.

3. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

That's what the doctor told me when i went to the hospital. Luckily they gave me a hand full of percocets

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hahaha that's pretty cool actually!!!

I, on the other hand, was running from a guy who's sister I messed around with.

Perhaps if they make a thread called "The most excruciatingly boring but asthetically pleasing girl you've ever met and what you did with her when she wanted to get serious" I'll talk about it XD

The second fellow might as well as have been a gang member for all I kmow lol. I'm near certain he had either a pocket knife or some similar metallic instrument. I caught a gleam of it just as he roamed outside the chemistry lab (while i applied filter paper to dry my acid burned hand lol).

Ah. Good old childhood. Lmfao

5. My childhood was incredibly boring compared to my dad’s and for that I’m grateful! Can’t imagine having to watch my back at home and out on the streets. His childhood was crazy. It’s one reason he was hard/strict on me to succeed in life and for that I’m very thankful.

6. Dang it! Did I derail the thread??? Sorry about that folks. Let’s get back to the horrendous physical injuries. I know it’s terrible to admit but I enjoy reading them.

7. Probably the reason why your sprained ankle didn't hurt was because you were high on adrenaline, the "flight" portion of fight or flight, and your mind was just determined to get away

8. Music Man

Music Man Fapstronaut

When I was 11 years old I fell off a scooter, locked my elbow as I tried to brace my fall, and crushed all the cartilage in it. The pain was so bad I almost passed out. The doctor who examined it said there was probably a bone-to-bone impact. Migraines are a close second. The level of pain wasn't quite as bad as the elbow, but it was focused and lasted for hours.

9. Drunk half of the hottest ghost pepper sauce in the world my stomach fuck

10. did
    know what damage he caused you? Did he at *least* apologize?

11. I cannot do that. Even run of the mill peppers are way too hot for me

12. Wow, you work with a lot of nice friendly guys don't you lol?

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

I had an interesting story, was that after painful feel. Our team group was working on a roof with sheets of metal and I needed to help hold one when someone needed to cut it. They used a circular saw and my face was pointed straight at the metal. After the cut, someone asked if I was okay. I was like huh? After I ended up realizing what had happened I was cut up from pieces of small shards of metal stuck in my face. I was bloodied up. I think the pain hit me after the cut.

14. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

For me, it would have to be between fracturing a bone in my right foot from falling down the stairs, or the back pain i had from getting hit by a distracted driver running a stop sign. Then again, the one time I got kicked in the nuts when I tried to ask a girl out on a date in middle school was very painful.