1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Physical pain

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Weidro, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

So I dont really know in which section this belongs, but i have a little problem and I hope its not becomming a large problem.

Since about 10 days or so, my left testicle hurts a little bit, just the left side. I didnt hurt or used my balls in the last few weeks (im MO free for 23 days today). It is not a large pain or so its just uncomfortable sometimes. Sometimes this little bit of pain goes up into my stomach, i also feel it while im walking. I dont think its befcause im PMO free for so long, last time i had a streak of 32 days and didnt had this type of pain.
    Im just hoping now it isnt something to worry about, i cant even tell you if its getting better or worse. Pls help me when you experienced similar problems. Make me calm down.

2. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

I get this pain when I don't drink water for long time

3. Are you edging? As in watching racy stuff be it on 9gag/reddit/fb/instagram/youtube ie Psubs without ejaculating? It definitely is pointing towards blue balls..

4. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

No i never edged to anything.
    And I dont know, I mean i dont think its because of blue balls, it's different then the feeling i had on my last streak

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  5. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

Yeah but its going on for days and I think i drink enough water

6. Estel

Estel Fapstronaut

You could ask your doctor to check it, like normal routine test. But I went to a urologist to check the same problem and I even received a echography. He said, "look, you have nothing wrong, many men will feel a discomfort there, but since it's a more precious part that the arm or the hand or the leg... people think it's a problem. But the truth is, it's another part of your body and some small pain can occur for not important reason". I wouldnt worry about it. What do you think it could be? cancer? very small chances. Like I said, let the doctor check your balls in your routine exams, but dont worry. Problem induced by over masturbation? small chances, I only read about erectile dysfonction. It is probably due to overmasturbation, yes. But see it as a normal "muscle ache". Even if it stays there. Also, worrying about it, makes you more aware of your sensation which in turn, makes you notice the ache even more. But it doesnt make it more important, just more noticeable.
    Blue balls would be if you edge a lot and you dont release. Still normal and not problematic, unless maybe doing it all the time I guess. It effectively could be accumulated semen that need to be evacuated since you changed your masturbation habits. But Dont worry about it. You Dont have to masturbate, your body will acclimate to it on its own. Though in my book, masturbation is fine.
    If you have chances for STD, of course, go ahead and do a test.
    Else, it's probaby nothing really.

Weidro likes this.
  7. Ah I see, then I dunno what it is.. Go see the Doc as @Estel said..

8. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

I knew someone with that issue. They never got it checked out but it eventually went away on its own. It did come and go for a while.

9. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

Thank you man,(y'all too btw) i will visit a doctor on the 5th of december anyway. So I will see.

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This could be 'blue balls' if you have been fantasising and daydreaming about sex. If not, you need to see a doctor quickly. A week is too log to wait for testicular pain that has already been there for 10 days. Are you prepared to get examined by your doctor. It is fine. He does this all the time. But don't delay.

11. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

okay.. I mean some daydreams were there and I had an huge urge a few days ago, could be the time when this crap started. I know that it can get serious, had a similar case in my family...

12. Estel

Estel Fapstronaut

Of course, if it's really painful, it can be worse, so in all cases you can go check it. But in between, don't stress about it. It'll make it worse for you!

13. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

I have a lot of problems with testicle pain so I hope I can help you. Are you for chance on some kind of medication like anti depressants? They are a huge problem to me.

And in my experience urges and day dreaming make them hurt for some days, it gets better afterwards.

You should also see a doctor to clear out any serious problem.

14. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

I take some caffeine tablets for some days now.

15. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Take the pain man. Is part of the recovery and there's no reason why this pain should lead you to a relapse

16. Weidro

Weidro Fapstronaut

of course not i will not relapse dude, i just have a little bit of fear thats all. It still hurts btw, but its definitely not getting worse, i can tell you now.