1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes in my look (PHOTOS)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Skielr, Oct 1, 2018.

1. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

CONGRATULATIONS!

Skielr likes this.
  2. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Fapstronaut

Congrulations bro!! I am not hating but i have to be honest.. I see no physical changes in before and after nofap pictures!! I mean I am sure you took the worst pictures for the first ones and dont Forget that in the second one you are actually forcing yourself to look confident and little smile. I am sorry to say that but somebody HAS to stop this BS. Some people have no changes in their pictures and there is some fapstroanuts faking messages about the tranformation ( i am not saying your all lying lol maybe I am the one who sees no changes)

I saw that nofap helped you morally and i want you to know to take my comment like an honest opinion and not just hating ; ) hope you guys all will have a good day and good luck in your journey!

Skielr likes this.
  3. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

There you are, day 0,day 30 and photos taken today. Current photos are little bit darker because its almost winter where I live, so daylight is not enough. Im also a lil tired but it shouldnt make big difference.
    Im leaving you with this, say what do you think.
    [​IMG]

Walk_it_out and MasterGamer like this.
  4. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Fapstronaut

Ok i have to be honest again... There IS changes actually Between day 0 and day 90 !! Good job bro and i hope you dont take it personnal, your doing very good and i respect your achievements because 90 days is a hard journey to pass trough!

Deleted Account and Skielr like this.
  5. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Its all okay. Im not craving for attention and motivation like I used to do in the beggining :D
    Its good to hear your opinion, and its even better if you actually saw any differences between day 0 and day 90 :)

MasterGamer likes this.
  6. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

The expression on your face is actually better.

Skielr likes this.
  7. All those subtle nuances make for a completely different impression. Good job. Nah.. great job man!!

Skielr likes this.
  8. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

gg ;-) keep up ^^

Skielr likes this.
  9. hantyumi

hantyumi Fapstronaut

looks like your hair and eyebrows grow thicker. cool"! congrats!

Skielr likes this.
  10. You sure look happier, more alive and energetic. Should be easier times with girls now and overall in interaction with people.

Skielr likes this.
  11. Congratulations! Very happy for you, you looking more "alive" (energetic and confident)

Skielr likes this.
  12. anddr1

anddr1 New Fapstronaut

Hello men, can u show me your photos, cuz i cant see it