1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

81 days no PMO, 51 days no release

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Flyhigh, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

So as the title suggests I'm back on track with a vengeance. It's the second longest streak I've ever been my whole life after reaching 126 days before, I had to fall many times before managing to come back again. So far I only had two wet dreams on my streak now which happened 51 days ago. This is really weird because I haven't been fantasizing much during the day and maybe that is the reason why I'm not getting them anymore now for the longest time in my life I haven't been releasing. Sometimes I feel like God's gradually changing my heart and my mind but other times like now I feel so very tempted feeling a lot urges. But one thing is for sure, the reason why I'm able to get back on track and reach this streak is God and I will do my best to follow Him and remain faithful for as long as I can.

2. You doing great bro!!! It is a very spiritual journey.

Manchester and Flyhigh like this.
  3. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

It truly is spiritual. Only God can help us. :)

Manchester and Freeman82 like this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Congratulations to you and me.

Flyhigh likes this.
  5. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

It's really wierd to see most of people relapsing around 125-130 days period I think this is most important period and we shouldn't become careless otherwise we will lose all our progress.

I myself relapsed around 130 days!!!
    Stay strong
    Keep vigilant

6. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

What day are you on now?

7. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reminder and yes I will keep strong and vigilant. I get all my strength, inspiration, and encouragement from God. To God be the glory!!! :)

Walk_it_out and Freeddom_Taker like this.
  8. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

God bless everyone!!! :)

Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  9. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

congrats on your time, keep going pal ,never give up !
    there is a mantra to repeat when heavy urge strike -
    In the name of Gods Love ,in the name of Gods Wisdom ,in the name of Gods Destiny ,in which we live and motion ,and with the power of Gods Words , i command to take apart all the urges ,and all enemy influences

Flyhigh likes this.
  10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Flyhigh likes this.
  11. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

God is amazing!!! :)

12. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Awesome we have the same streak. :)

Butterfly1988 and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  13. Congratulations on achieving your second highest streak! Are there any specific perspective shifts or changes that have been especially helpful? Also, Hebrews 2:18 is a good verse about temptation: "For since he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted." God understands because he has experienced it. Good luck and Godspeed in your journey.

14. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Yea thanks!!! Being very close to God and devoting time to read the Bible everyday helps a lot.

Walk_it_out and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Great, thanks. That is something I have struggled to do consistently. I'm going to give it a shot adding that to my routine.

Flyhigh likes this.
  16. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Will definitely help a lot. Aside from the Bible I have supplementary materials I read everyday like Our Daily Bread and the Gospel book. I purchased weeks ago a Bible Diary 2019 and I'm excited using it next year so I can write my daily reflections too.

17. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I just took a bath and I shaved down there. I don't know but it really arouses me when I do that. I'm glad I didn't relapse and ruin my streak. I think I'm stronger now fighting the urges. Before whenever urges hit me, I just give in to it. I think and I feel like God's giving me more self control now.

18. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Day 83 no PMO and 53 no release. Just a week left and I'm 90 days on my streak or 3 months then almost 2 months without release. I've managed to make October and November fapfree. :)

19. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

My short term goal now is to reach 90-100 days and beat my old record and also fapfree December. :)