1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 of healing

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mathius, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Mathius

Mathius Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I had a good nights rest, yet again. The one thing I found out, is that, night time is a really scary time for me. Because what I have noticed that the only time I watched P, was when it was late at night, when everyone was asleep. So the urges came then. However, I did put my internet on strict restrictions, so I cannot access any adult websites. I also started praying and meditating, to take the lusty thoughts away (it helps for me). I am having personal issues with one of my family members, that just surfaced now, and the anxiety I am feeling is overwhelming. I am trying to keep a calm and sound mind, so that I do not use P as an escape. I want to sort out this issue soon, I just need the confidence to do so.
    Yesterday I cleaned the entire house by myself, with music loud in the background, I felt so relaxed. I also spent time with my little brother, playing video games. I am also trying to cut out gas drinks, and just drink water. Its going to be hard, because my family loves sugary drinks.
    Today I will clean the garage and go to the library (I will be in my fourth year at college, and we doing a thesis, and I thought since its summer holiday. I could do some reading, a head start). I also want to try doing a cold shower, apparently it helps with discipline.
    My goal is two weeks, I'm almost there

silvio pellico and Kanish3579 like this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. I think you're wise to try to focus on sleep when night comes, and not on other night activities; and also, on being busy with useful activities, rather than being idle.

Keep coming back!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. silvio pellico

silvio pellico Fapstronaut

HI :)I just wanted to show support to someone XD

YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT BOY!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Deleted Account and Mathius like this.