1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3/60: I completed my first challenge today. Here's to it being the first of many!

Laffio and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

I do PM- free only and keep the O since I have a SO that shouldn’t have to be frustrated due to my unhealthy behaviour. You want to quit PMO all together?

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  3. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

4. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

5. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Working on day 27 one more day closer. Congrats to all of you that made it another day. For those that had a relapse today is a new day and a new beginning and a new chance to reach your goals. We are all here to provide support, you can do it.

6. Now, I am getting a positive mindset and hopefully I will be recovered from all of these symptoms. Many thanks for your cooperation and motivation. :)

Fefefe, Dr. Jekyll and Someone B like this.
  7. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

I have arrived at a point where I do PM not because I want it but because I'm an addict already... When I dit it I was so disgusted by myself but I did it and was telling myself : "I'll never know something real with a girl" or "now I'm alone she left me so why I need to continue rebooting"... Negative spiral again and again...

traveler2 and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  8. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

9. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

The great thing about this site is that we are all addicts trying to work through our addiction, we are not alone and when you read some of the posts you realize that there are people who are either going through or have gone through what you are going through and you can learn what they have done to help them. It may or may not work for you but it has been good for me to try different things to help me through this. Good luck and you are not alone or unique in this. One day at a time.

AKKP, Maxxx, Someone B and 2 others like this.
  10. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

32 days, I guess. Can't see the counter on my phone.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  11. Player 1

Player 1 Fapstronaut

12. Amjad5533

Amjad5533 New Fapstronaut

13. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

Day 2 start

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  14. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

We are not alone and let's encourage each other!!

AKKP and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  15. 1 day. I'm trying to let my previous setbacks go. Just focusing on this a day at a time.

16. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

Day 5/60 today is rest day

17. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 37:
    I've been on 30+ streaks half a dozen times. Believe me, guys it doesn't mean shit. What matters is if we are consciously building new habits,.....filling the emptiness left by this habit by doing sth meaningful to us!

Maxxx, Dr. Jekyll and traveler2 like this.
  18. Addict22

Addict22 Fapstronaut

19. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Great attitude. Keep going and growing one day at a time

Dr. Jekyll and chiyu like this.
  20. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Working on day 28, down in Memphis supporting my wife as she runs the Memphis marathon today. Keeping really busy and working on relationship with my wife as we have an alone weekend together. Good luck to everyone another day.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.