1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't slay my demon

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Treeclimber11, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Treeclimber11

Treeclimber11 Fapstronaut

I need help I can't stop p and m need some support

2. skart

skart Guest

Beleive in God. Read the book power of positive thinking

3. ax345

ax345 Fapstronaut

I've been able to make progress through one motivation only - to improve the sex, and the whole relationship, with my girlfriend. I have been very religious in the past, but the spiritual motivators didn't work for me.

Whatever works for you, I hope to encourage you to keep trying. It's worth it to get the hell away from the non stop barrage of fantasy and masturbation.

4. willnotgiveup

willnotgiveup Fapstronaut

You can do it. IF you set your mind to it and you remain patient you can be free of your demon.

5. HowsYouDoing

HowsYouDoing New Fapstronaut

Stick with it man. It's all about an intentional mindset, knowing that it is a war that is going on. Keep fighting the good fight.

6. Goodcreature

Goodcreature Fapstronaut

That's why all of us are here. We all struggle with this monster. You're in good company!

7. Squeaky Soul

Squeaky Soul Fapstronaut

Start taking cold showers. I nearly relapsed a few minutes ago, but with the power of God and the cold showers have given me I resisted.

~Squeaky Soul

8. Goodcreature

Goodcreature Fapstronaut

I second the cold showers. They really improve your mood.