1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can’t believe I keep coming back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by P3PO, Dec 3, 2018.

1. P3PO

P3PO New Fapstronaut

There’s something wrong with me
    I keep doing it. I always come back to PMO and I know it’s wrong but I’m going from 3-4 days without to 2 times a day .
    How does anyone stay on top of it?

2. dr. poopie doopie

dr. poopie doopie Fapstronaut

Hey, don't become cynical or discouraged, man. I'm new here too. It's my first day of deciding to quit P for good. Whatever your goals may be, there are others who have accomplished them, and if others have done it, you can too.

3. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

Do it learn more about addiction learn how it works it will tell you what and how the "wrong with you" works and it gives a idea how to overcome it . It seems not easy task to master depending of course. The concept is cognitively easy to understand but hard to grasp emptily and that is what this is about. You coming back here so you want to change you/we need to get better in channeling our urges and energy at all time to other interests ... as we all know there is a lot that we jack away because it has us by the balls but there is hope it canbe done this side is prov and the science is sound.

Welcome back and stay strong brother!

P3PO likes this.