1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. miguel1993

miguel1993 Fapstronaut

2. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Oh, also thanks everyone for your support yesterday and generally - means a lot to me :)

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  3. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Hey man, that means a lot. Thank you. I indeed feel determined and had a great day today. Went to the cinema and saw Beautiful Boy. Fantastic film, especially for us who are struggling with addiction! Good luck.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  4. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

5. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

6. resetting my counter to zero after 7 days. :-(.

Really have to keep up my motivation more next time after spending 7 days.

7. Addict22

Addict22 Fapstronaut

8. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

Relapsed yesterday, saw some photos and did M....

Day 0, and I will try again!

9. Day 6. I'm literally taking this a day at a time. Even sometimes an hour at a time. Just keep adding up that time, farther and farther away from P.

Sunny W and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  10. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

11. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

Let's make an analogy: let's say that on a road you place a stone in a place, this stone is the P. Each objective you have set yourself to stop this drug that is the P makes you progress a little more. You will have understood that there is indeed a moment on the road when if we turn around we no longer perceive the stone but we know that it is still on our way.
    Well, I feel like I didn't get more than 50 meters away.... Let's say that the size of each person's stone is different depending on their level of dependence. Every time I backed off on this path I told myself that it wasn't necessarily a relapse because it's "less worse" than before: this time if there's no nudity...
    (By the way, is it a relapse for you to see something without nudity?)

However, for some time now I have had a kind of open-mindedness: I hate a lot of things in the Fr. But as far as "admiration" is concerned, "checking out" the whimsical body of girls (I'm talking about Japanese anime because the "reality" they want us to believe in professional videos is something I really don't want to watch for a second anymore) I can't put up any barriers because I think I'm still convinced that it's still quite "normal" except that it's a fantasy field.

Returning to the analogy, let's say I see someone who succeeds in the 60-day challenge no longer sees the stone if he or she turns around, although we remember the presence of this stone on the road.

I really hope I didn't write things that could act as triggers, I thought of each word as best I could to avoid shocking.

12. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 8/60 - presenting to the entire algebra department at my university today but I'm hung over. So many mistakes were made last night, but I'll move onwards and upwards. At least I haven't been feeling urges to pmo

Sunny W and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

14. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

15. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

16. miguel1993

miguel1993 Fapstronaut

17. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

18. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

1/60 had to start over cause I but with my girlfriend. Going to buy some numbing spray so I don’t cum anymore. Hurt my back at the gym last night, maybe has to do with the fact I came?