1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Cold showers raise your willpower

2. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

3. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

4. JustAnAussieBloke

JustAnAussieBloke Fapstronaut

After watching Wim Hof and hearing a few other badass’s talking about cold showers i will do the same!! Day 1 today, is it okay if i finish off every shower with 1 minute cold? I find this shocks my body quite well, or do people find a better benefit having a full cold shower?

5. How fun to see so many new people here taking cold showers! You can do this folks, cold showers are awesome, they can help you in all occasions, whether it is to wake up, go to sleep or get rid of urges. :)

Today is a big day, it is now 200 days ago I started taking cold showers and stopped with hot ones completely! Always the coldest :D

Cheers folks!

6. WOW respect for that Force Majeure! And also 200 Days without p. What an achievement!!!

Force Majeure likes this.
  7. I think these detailed posts about cold showers should be re-posted here:

8. My take-away here: warm-cold showers are the usual ones and are pretty good already. Cold showers are more like a training and also good as mood lifter when I'm tired, depressed and as a shocker against urges. I should at least once a week have a longer cold shower and train my ability to stand the cold water.

9. Towards Redemption

Towards Redemption Fapstronaut

I'll take this challenge, starting tomorrow.

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  10. Towards Redemption

Alright, calling Day Zero at midnight which is in five minutes. Just took a quick cold wash in the tub. Has anyone else noticed that the water that comes from the shower is not as cold as the tap water?

SirErnest likes this.
  11. My water has to come all the way up to me through a tall warm house. But after some minutes under the cold shower it gets chilly as f*ck.
    (No, my tap water isn't colder)

12. Towards Redemption

I think my shower mixes in a little hot water, possibly as a safety feature. Every time I turn the temperature all the way down it's very cold for a few seconds, then the edge gets taken off. It's quite annoying.

13. JustAnAussieBloke

Great information! Think i will do a mix of both purely cold and warm to cold just to feel the difference and get all the possibile benifits!

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  14. lol, but what safety is this when you first get shocked by the very cold? But I can understand this feature, since my grandma once couldn't handle our shower. She got only cold water for quite a long time - poor grandma!

Towards Redemption likes this.
  15. Towards Redemption

I'm sorry to hear about grandma. It's still probably too cold for grandmas but there's a distinct warming. I suppose I can try catching showers when the hot water has been used up for an extra challenge.

JustAnAussieBloke likes this.
  16. JustAnAussieBloke

Day 2, had a full cold shower instead of the warm to cold like i have done in the past. Was definitely tougher but felt amazing after

17. Towards Redemption

Day zero, had my cold shower, it was super cold before the nanny state intervened. Feeling good.

Force Majeure likes this.
  18. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Im in day 1/30

19. Towards Redemption

20. Vikas@123

Vikas@123 Fapstronaut

Day 12/30

No more urges, No need to masturbate, feeling good and confident after taking cold shower today.