1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Committing to the Brothers here. When will you stand on the wall and will you commit to it?

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Ok, can I be honest? I'm tired of seeing weak a$% people coming in here looking for advice or saying this is the start and then never keeping up with their own threads.
    This is a disease not just here, but in all threads. I am also infected with this disease. I want and need to be cured and that cure is....... drumroll....... COMMITMENT!
    We are not meant to be p^%%+×s or b>=#$÷s. We were not made with spirits of timidity, but are called to stand firm like the mountains, be as steady as the waves on the shore, be as fierce as lions.
    We are called to stand beside our brothers in the Shield Wall and fill the gap.
    I'm done.
    Here is my commitment. I will sign in here every day for 90 days between the hours of 9-10 in the evening. After I sign in I will pray on my Rosary to God. If you have legitimate prayer requests leave them here in this thread, and I will lift them up.
    It's time to get pissed off. It's time to stand.

2. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

3. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Fifteen minutes on the wall. Prayers done. Nothing strange to report.

4. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Going on the wall. I'm late I know, but going up for my watch.