1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CAnt ejaculate into vagina, not delayed ejaculation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shadow shadow, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Shadow shadow

Shadow shadow Fapstronaut

I can’t seem to cum inside my girlfriend after hours of fucking, the friction hurts my penis and doesn’t feel good at all.

I have no problem doing it by myself, 1-2 minutes will do however with my girlfriend I can literally go forever. Iv never cumed inside her and lie about doing so

2. It sounds like you have desensitized yourself down there. Leave it alone for a while and the sensitivity will start coming back. You're too used to your hand.

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

A great reason to abstain from jacking off.

4. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I can definitely relate, i had a very strong psychological block about it with any woman I was with. It felt like it was somewhere I should not ejaculate in.

5. TryingMyBestinCanada

TryingMyBestinCanada Fapstronaut

I was and am back in that same boat. It's PMO, plain and simple. A few years back, I went a long stretch without PMO on a family holiday where we were all sharing the same bedroom for two weeks. My only MO time would have been in the shower and that wasn't discrete enough. Well, by the time we got back from holidays and my wife was up for some fun, I was probably about 21 days of no MO. We had sex and I didn't have any problems with delay.

I am struggling with this again, mostly because in my mind, I can't orgasm without M'ing and fantasizing about all those dirty fantasies. It's going to take some time to heal.

Just be really, really patient and don't give up.

6. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

If it hurts then stop. I’m surprised that vaginal juices didn’t help reduce the friction. Maybe add lube then try again.