1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fetish

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. I have an smoking fetish.
    Girls who smoke instantly turn me on.
    Would you think is weird if atm I will have sex with a girl I ask her to smoke because that makes me horny?

2. Why do you need to ask us? If you think it is sexy, so why not?

3. But, would she take it as weird? I don't know

4. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

What happened to exam girl?!?

5. Mckell

Mckell Fapstronaut

In general, people want to be seen as a human being when you’re expecting them to share their body with you. They might not think it’s weird, but it’s probably not going to be a big turn on for them and unless you have a bunch of other qualities that are irresistible- I’d probably not count on a second date. ( disclaimer: my opinion )

6. Mckell

Mckell Fapstronaut

I hope I didn’t come across as too “judgey” in that post. I didn’t end up on this site by NOT objectifying human beings for years and years

7. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Judging from your picture you mean smoking weed? If so as long as a girl smokes weed or anyone for that matter they would probably be fine combining it with sex.
    If you mean cigarettes ew.

Trappist likes this.
  8. She sent me a message telling me "thanks babe, we drinking that beers later" (today, because I wished her good luck yesterday)
    I sent her like "good luck, later we celebrate you aproved".
    I waited for 8 hours then sent her a message to drink those beers, got no reply back lawl idgaf tho, maybe she will answer tomorrow, maybe not...

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Dam pot heads. Lol

Tannhauser likes this.
  10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'm the exact opposite. If I see a girl smoking cigarretes I'm instantly disgusted. Turns a 10 into a -3.

Lossproof likes this.