1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Criss27

Criss27 Fapstronaut

Thanks ! Hope i will make it better this time :D

2. He didnt know what edging was and either way its his challenge, so cut him some slack.

3. Yeah, same here. Lets make it count

4. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

Oh man you made my day for real! LOL!

Anyway sorry that I used words incorrectly in my first question! by edging I meant just looking at insta pics and nothing more... I guess that's allowed although definitely not appreciated... Oh man, I didn't actually think about the original word lololol :D :D

5. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

That '5000' on the name actually reminded of old-school Need for Speed Underground!

6. Little Update

First : @The Ultimate Bro nothing personal against you but why you ask on rules when litteraly a few posts above your question is whole fucking list of rules written.
    You lost your ability to read or i dont know. I think it's written there in a clear way. I dont want to be rude or anything, im glad you are here.

Second: @WARRIORMAN Dont Worry about difficulty of challange, everything except wet dream is basically strike,
    so if you want to participate ok, if not no one holds you here.

Whats next?

Tomorrow I will report the composition of the pairs(random) and challenge starts on saturday.

This game really requiers daily check in or atleast once every two days, its part of the challenge.
    I say that because I will disqualify strictly for this and your partner will than remain alone and will be pissed at me.
    So if anyone have problem with this dont start this challenge with rest of us.
    I see many familiar faces :) they already know that rules will become more complicated over time.

Also this is freindly competition but it is still competition, you are not one team like in the previous Mystery Quest. Keep it in mind.

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hey Fehr!

I just wanna say outright that i'm definitely gonna stick with the maximum allowed limit of 1 message every 2 days. I'm kind of busy nowadays with a lot of things so just note that you can expect this sort of updating method on my part.

Of course, if i get time daily, i'll definitely leave a "checking in!" and be on my way :)

If i can't attend the forum for 2-3 days (i may have some short study courses coming up) can i post a message here in advance informing you of some impending schedule change?

8. Yes 2-3 days are fine ,if you know you will not be here longer period you can post message in advance, sound good to me.

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Word

10. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Throw me I a group with master edgers

11. Incentives to work better... they will adjust to it after the first few weeks.

12. Looking foward to this, hope my partner is someone new. I'll learn more...

13. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Noted :)

14. Sounds great!! You got this bud!! :)

15. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

Woah you seem like super angry at me now! Et's not forget that I'm really new to the community and I thought you're all super kind here... To be honest I got a little disappointed of you @Analog Guy in a Digital World and @WARRIORMAN, I didn't really expect all this mess from a misunderstanding...
    Again, sorry I asked a question I shouldn't have asked, and remember the whole purpose of this community is to unite and give energy to each other so your reaction was a little bit weird to me...

But don't you worry! I still love Nofap, and I still want to be in this lovely challenge! Everyone Cheers!

16. Sure thing... you also need to read carefully before replying and asking. Happens to us all.

17. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

where am I ?