1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap and Veganism

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by E46469, Feb 3, 2015.

1. E46469

E46469 Fapstronaut

Are a lot of Nofappers vegans? I noticed quite a few of the Nofap youtubers happen to be vegan, and I was wondering if that's true of the group as a whole. I've also read that vegans have a lower sex drive, so maybe NoFap just comes more naturally to them. But, I'm a low carb/high fat guy so maybe I'm just paying too much attention to this. Thoughts?

2. IGY

IGY Guest

I eat meat. I don't know how to do it, but you could set up a poll and find out how many are vegetarians, vegans or carnivores. :p

3. E46469

E46469 Fapstronaut

If anyone else is interested I'll do it.

4. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

I'm also interested to see how people would answer to a poll. Perhaps there is a correlation between people who chose to give up meat and people who chose to give up PM. Probably not haha. Just a thought.
    I went vegetarian for a few moths when I was 18. 'Relapsed' with a bacon sandwich and never looked back. I also generally follow a low carb/high fat diet.