1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

After the disaster of millenial neo-leftism, welcome the revolt of Gen Z!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Generation Z is captivated by edgy, offensive humor.

Gen Z trolling culture is the backlash to millennial outrage culture.

They’re the antibody to the coddled, safe space millennial pathogen that has infected our culture.

Goo, HereAndThere and WalkingForward like this.
  2. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

Conservatism is the new counterculture huh. Watson talked about this flip before. Yeah its an antibody, but it aint no body. They just do the same as SJW's before them, they go against current cultural narrative. As he said, young people are programmed to do that, to rebel. But there is no substance behind it, they just do what is opposite not necessarily what is right. It might counter SJW's but i have no hope they will do anything else when they become current culture. Just like SJW's.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  3. TheBarbarian

TheBarbarian Fapstronaut

They are smart because they don’t waste money on college.

Ra's Al Ghul and Goo like this.
  4. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

I know. I went to a trade school now I'm making money while the rest of my peirs are broke working at McDonalds to pay off student loans haha.!!!

Ra's Al Ghul and TheBarbarian like this.
  5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Universities and even schools are indoctrination camps these days. I barely passed my non-STEM classes because I didn’t want to play pretend with leftist “acceptance” and other insane things (well, I also wasn’t the best student, I only cared for sport, exercise and video games, which may have saved me also).

I know a guy who outright said he wouldn’t hire people who have degrees within the last 15 years, because they’re usually indoctrinated rather than actual skilled labour.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Lots of normal rational people wish movies like the Purge was reality. We are living in these kind of times. lefties promoting Desmond the transgendered person kid and all kinds of other shit.

7. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Theres hope after all.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.