1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling Good. It does get better.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by heartpower, Feb 3, 2015.

1. heartpower

heartpower Fapstronaut

I thought I would post this in success stories because I'm at one week and have seen some good results.

This first week is the hardest I think. I've experienced a lot of strange bodily stuff and had a hard time sleeping. This challenge first presents itself as stress, but then it turns out that you're really just dealing with life the way that "normal" people do.

I feel a bit lighter today. I have been productive and doing things that keep my mind off of sex. I have been interacting with people of both sexes and people have invited me places. I feel like more of a people-person again.

Also, I can feel the emotional aspects of myself moving through me and my mind is sharper. Yes, I feel more like a man, but this doesn't mean I feel macho or like Hercules. It's more that I am being mature and living in the moment.

I think that true power is within, but you have to make room for the light. It takes awhile for the sickness to wear off, but eventually we start to feel human again. And once that happens, we have to remember to not get cocky and realize that we could end up at point A at any time. It's nothing to be hard on ourselves about, but there is an opportunity to become "all we can be", without sounding too much like an Army commercial.

Best of luck to you guys, and thanks for your support!

2. Avidadventurer

Avidadventurer Fapstronaut

3. Eric Forman

Eric Forman Fapstronaut

Great job bud, keep it going!

4. Cojax

Cojax Fapstronaut

I like your attitude and humble approach! Keep it up!

5. Fargo23

Fargo23 Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work.