1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

help me

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by JayYoung, Dec 17, 2018.

1. JayYoung

JayYoung Fapstronaut

First of all, my English is not very good, and I can only rely on software to force translation, so you may find it strange to read. I come from other countries, in order to avoid possible racial discrimination, so I don't introduce myself too much. I learned about sex from 13 years old or so, and there is no correct guide, so I to now 18 years old, often during masturbation, I know it is very bad, my heart is very collapse and despair, as time goes by, I become more and more ugly, on the face of the zygomatic gradually raised, so I'm afraid to give others know these things, but my face look already more and more obscene. But these are not what I want, I just want to be a good person, I want to get rid of it, I am also afraid that I will perform the next masturbation or psychosexuality. I was cornered, so I now rely on VPN to find this website. I am very upset now, I hope you can help me, thank you

ManHvnBnd and captainteemo like this.
  2. JayYoung

JayYoung Fapstronaut

I am very happy that you can reply to me and encourage me. I still don't know how to use this website properly.

3. are you japanese or chinese? thats translation is good

4. JayYoung

JayYoung Fapstronaut

5. southpacific

southpacific Fapstronaut

6. CallYou

CallYou New Fapstronaut

You do not need a VPN to visite this website ,i am a Chinese too.

7. JayYoung

JayYoung Fapstronaut

8. JayYoung

JayYoung Fapstronaut