1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

6/14
    Today was a good day, after class I was cutting hair, at night watched some soccer.

2. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

3. nhggfdf

nhggfdf Fapstronaut

Day 1/14. It's my first day.

4. Trakinas

Trakinas Fapstronaut

Hello everybody
    Day 8/14

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  5. Riscot

Riscot New Fapstronaut

Hello my people
    Day 2/14.

We can do it !!!!!

6. Day 1 done
    Day 2 done
    Day 3 almost done

7. I need my Powers Back

I need my Powers Back Fapstronaut

Hi Freeman, Without nofap. It was normal for me to go up to week. But after 10 days normally it ok but sometimes if the urge is suddenly very high. That's why worried about it. I have a dual task to avoid nightfall as well. When It was 12-15 years age, it was happening every day. It ruined all development that time.

Freeman82 likes this.
  8. Rohn123

Rohn123 Fapstronaut

Day 4 completed..... Successfully.

9. User A

User A Fapstronaut

0/14 again relapsed again after relapsing yesterday. But was having a good day and now I feel like I truly got it out my system. Time to shoot for 14 days!

10. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

12/14 -- I need to stay strong and remember who I am fighting for.

11. I hope you can persevere this time. When I was beginning I tried forgetting about the number of days. My aim was just for the day counter never to say 0 Days. I didn't care how many days I had done as long as it is was not 0 days! That helped me get through the first few weeks. I hope you are finding help and support on this nofap website

12. 8/14. Slow and steady...

13. 6/14
    Have to be cautious right now.
    But I'll walk the line!
    In case of emergency I can exercise in the cold, have a walk or a cold shower. Cya tomorrow!

Freeman82 likes this.
  14. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

I was so close...Day 0 again. It's just difficult to be so close to getting married but apart from my fiancee at the same time. But that's no excuse.

Mattsfreedom and Freeman82 like this.
  15. Strong urges. Drunk (3 glases of wine). Shit shit shit

EDIT: I failed! Hard relapse -_-
    I'm thinking: this is shit - I prepare, I talk a lot, make a lot of fuss and then I just walk the wrong path again. But after all I'm addicted. I hate to excuse myself with this. But I mean if shit like this wasn't occuring than I would just have a minor behavior problem. But I don't pmo only when many things come together, I do it all the time.
    YES, my preparation wasn't perfect. I shouldn't been drinking for example. But thats not the point. I did it on purpose. I wanted the dopamine-high more than I wanted sanity.

What can I do?
    1. control what you can control! I CAN make my life more meaningful by doing more meaningful things
    2. I can focus on life goals and the social area while forgetting about nofap and my streak. @Freeman82 says it, sometimes its better to not know your streak.
    3. Today I could delay the relapse a lot by doing certain things. When I work on this I could create patterns that not only delay the acting-out and distract me but also change my mindset in the situation...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018
    Freeman82 and Trakinas like this.
  16. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

17. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Lets try this again.

Day 1 /14

18. deleaner

deleaner Fapstronaut

I'm joining in. Day 0

Trakinas likes this.