1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys I'm Newb

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Emad297, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Emad297

Emad297 New Fapstronaut

Hello Guys My Name is Emad And I'm New Here :)
    My last PMO was 2 hours ago and after that i felt SICK From it so i made my decision not to do it once for all...
    Found this website and told my self yea this is the best place to share my thoughts...!!
    Any way any tips from you guys would be awesome.
    My Goal is to reach 30 days... its hard for me that had to masturbate every 2 days but i am strongly going to do it from now on.
    Nice to meet you all again :*

2. CJthewise

CJthewise Fapstronaut

whats up brother

understand what your doing right now its not going to be easy, but think about this when your in front of your computer jerking off and letting off a nut THATS YOUR INNER ENERGY, THATS WHY YOU WERE FEELING SICK AFTER look i feel for you is going to be tough but the way your going to feel after this is going to be amazing keep all that energy in you its your to put towards other things in your life that will push you to the next level in your LIFE insted of wasting it on some girl on the computer screen

im only on 8 days and i can tell you i already feel better about the things around me in my life

heres my first peice of advise DO SOMETHING NEW THAT YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT DOING GET UP AND START!