1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain in lower back.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Myfortress, Dec 22, 2018.

1. I need to ask a question of some people that have been no PMO for months. Did you get intermittent pain in your lower back? I thought I was having kidney problems or something. I went to my doctor and checked out OK. I did not mention my celibacy. I was embarrassed.

2. Yeah I have experienced those back problems too. It happens especially when you've relapsed and in general if your posture hasn't been correct. Just try to stick your hips to the backrest of your seat whenever you sit, it might pain for a day or two but it feels comfortable after that. Good luck :)

Myfortress likes this.
  3. Thank you. Yeah why doctor said it was most likely muscular.

4. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

I haven't personally but my very good friend mentioned several times to me the same thing on one of his longer streaks. He thought maybe because he was retaining was why. Not sure but wanted to let you know I think it may happen to many.

Myfortress likes this.
  5. going up

going up Fapstronaut

imo, the pain is addiction leaving the body. the etheric body too. as a libra i rule the kidneys. or they rule me. kidneys handle fear/courage. in our recovery we cleanse some very old fears. rusty shit. do yoga. get a yoga ball. surrender as you bend over backwards on it. lay there like a dish clothe ..and breathe. feel the micro adjustments. the back will stop hurting. enjoy.

Myfortress likes this.
  6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Yes but usually for me after relapses and binges especially after good streaks.

- Improve your posture
    - Yoga and meditation helps
    - Multivitamins and super herbs like Ashwaghanda can help too

Myfortress likes this.