1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

118 days and counting - GO FOR IT

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Skielr, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Hi everyone!
    I wanted to write down my full journey with Nofap, how it started and how I was slowly progressing. But I think its boring and nobody really wants to read very long posts.
    You are here because you want to know if its really working, dont you?
    Well, maybe I wont say anything that will suprise you but it IS WORKING.
    I could try to explain all the benefits Ive got from No PMO, but this list is just too long, and I would surely miss something.
    There are so many little changes which all together make me a different person.
    I still get urges, I still get angry, and I still experience overthinking and some kind of anxiety.
    But Im aware of all of this stuff going down in my head and I know I can change it.
    Thanks to 118 days of NoPMO Im able to see life how it really is.Every day is a new journey and a new challenge. Each day im getting better, each day im learning something new about myself. Im able to live and be happy and excited with little things.
    In brief: my self confidence rised up like crazy, my relations with others are significantly better (and im sure you want to know that, MOST of the girls I speak with seem to be really attracted, around day 90 I found out that I have at least two crazy fangirls in my school haha), my hair, eyes and eyebrows look much better than they used to, every problem has become a CHALLENGE since Ive managed to beat my addiction.
    I have a need to do productive and awesome things and to cut off all the stuff that is bad for me. It comes naturally.
    Before nofap I was lowkey depressed, scared of changes and interactions with people.
    Now I feel like there is a fuc*#ng fire inside of me. Im ready for any new challenge and Im hungry for new experiences. I found it, I found myself in the depths of sadness and emotional trauma, all I had to do was to join this awesome community and start fighting.
    Dont let your life pass you by.The decision is always up to you.

Special thanks to buddy who is always there and who kept me(and many other people here) motivated and focused in the beggining of my journey - @Mysteryball Thats for you.

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

awesome to hear that, man! Keep it going!!!

Deleted Account and Skielr like this.
  3. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Very motivating stuff, I just got energized reading this good stuff. Thanks for sharing

4. very motivational post. im thankful that i discovered nofap otherwise i dont know what would have happened to me.

Skielr likes this.
  5. That was an amazing post man, hoping to reach the 90 day mark too!

6. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Fingers crossed for you!
    Remember that it doesnt end on day 90,its just a step forward.

7. you are soo inspiring brother... your journey is a real inspiration for me..
    You inspire me to be brave and fight stronger....
    You rock brother.... know that this journey is not over.... and relapses do come without notice so keep up thee guard high.... keep fighting and rocking..
    And thanks for the mention!! stay happy :)

Skielr likes this.
  8. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

That's great, i'm happy for you, great and useful report.

Skielr likes this.
  9. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Inspiring stuff man, just what I needed when starting a new streak, bring on NoFap 2019!

Skielr likes this.
  10. Colin75

Colin75 Fapstronaut

Great stuff! Well done and keep going! Colin.

Skielr likes this.