1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sanchez Mucherrato

Sanchez Mucherrato Fapstronaut

Hey.

I will normally don`t write something here cause I do that already in a diary but there are always something what bothers me and where I need maybe answer or encouragement.

I went to bed late last night. Me and a couple of friends had hanging out until 2am. Maybe it was wrong or not, I went a little bit thirsty to bed. The Alarm clock rang, I turned to the right and the weird dream starts. I imagined all the stuff that I would normally block in the daytime and I couldn`t help myself but almost had a wet dreams. Before it turned to a orgasm I (that sound foolish but) automatically raised my legs up, plus my stomach and avert it. I know what you thinking, there are this PC-Muscle, which you can train bla bla bla (I will). But the point is.. I still feel like shit whether or not it not came to a orgasm.

Thank god for anonymity on the internet xD

2. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

I'm amazed on how you can cntrol what you're doing while you're having a dream.

Couldn't agree more

3. Sanchez Mucherrato

Sanchez Mucherrato Fapstronaut

Yes. When I'm at the early stages I don't sleep very good or deep either. That makes WD impossible. After quite some time my sleep quality improve and my bed is my Best friend.

nerd_lean likes this.
  4. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

Thanks to rebooting

Sanchez Mucherrato likes this.