1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

addicted

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tushar1563, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Tushar1563

Tushar1563 New Fapstronaut

I am tushar and I am addicted from PMO .I am new here to nofap ...
    I am very depressed with this habbit ... I want to overcome it ... But I can't stop myself to stop PMO ... Iple ase help me ...

Celticwarrior16 likes this.
  2. If you can't stop yourself who can? :emoji_bust_in_silhouette:
    I understand, you seek help, and truly - there are things that can motivate one to achieve certain goals. Yet, it is still our inner power which is pushing us forward, but it's only that we didn't know about it (the power), because we lost a reason to continue journey.
    So your goal is to overcome PMO. How you achieve this goal is more important than goal itself. Why? Because the goal itself is the mirror of how we achieved it.
    In other words - you need a plan. :emoji_scroll:
    First of all, if you are making a plan to overcome PMO, set some borders. I will be straightforward - please do not set your goal to 365 or 90 days. Only a few can do that on 1st or 2st or 3st attempt.
    So set temporary goals like ... "1 day of NoPMO"... now, of course, you can tell to yourself "One day? Pfhh, not worth it." or "It's too easy." or "I wanna a bigger challenge." :emoji_confused:
    Every day counts. Do not let fool yourself by the way the numbers look. Sure, :emoji_100: is more and results are clearer but... you will eventually get there. Before you reach :emoji_100:, you must success at day 1, day 3, day 10... :emoji_bangbang: day 1 is as important as day :emoji_100:. :emoji_bangbang:
    Step by step, Tushar, you will recover. :emoji_footprints:

Deleted Account likes this.