1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing My Personality

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Abhijeet7, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

No urges today and less sexual thoughts. I been talking a lot to my friends from last few days. I don't just stay keep quite all the time now.

2. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

I had a great day today. I watched a movie with my friends and it was an awesome movement. No urges today and less sexual thoughts.

3. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

I was feeling energetic today. No urges but less sexual thoughts.

I decided that I will end this Journey too. Because of some reasons I have to stop. Tomorrow will be my last post and I will tell why I'm ending this Journey of Self Improvement.

4. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

I decided to stop posting in NoFap because of many reasons. My main goal to join NoFap was to quit PMO and I've done it. I don't do it anymore and don't even watch P. I can live my life happily now and I don't think I'm gonna do PMO in my life again. I don't even need to post on NoFap now because I can handle my life easily now.

The year 2018 was not so good for me because I suffered from a lot of bad things. I know I'm gonna make 2019 the best year of my life. And I hope the year 2019 brings good thing for other Fapstronauts. Thank you NoFap for letting me change my life.
    Goodbye!!!
    Happy New Year!!!!