1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 7/90...there is a bit of drama in my family but I am hanging free for one more day. My motivation is to have a healthy relationship with sex in 2019....wishing the same for all brothers in our challenge.

2. Dwendolin

Dwendolin Fapstronaut

I know I already finished. But I'm still counting yet 137 days, thank god

3. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 43. It is the end of another year. How many improvements in one year. I had the ambition to do 1 year no pmo, I didn't realize it but I changed my life. I thought I was a different being , unable to socialize, to have a life, now it is so different I live with lightness, enjoying every moment of life. Even those are hard to accept. I want to be in balance with myself to find the love of my life. I want to be kind, humble but able to ask and get respect. I want dream every day. Reboot was an important choice. I relapsed sometimes but I got up and walked again. I want to listen to my emotions but not be dominated.

4. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

5. YesIMpossible

YesIMpossible Fapstronaut

Your problem is different bro.... I dont have brain fog now... I can see through things clearly. . My logics are working great while solving question... I have been meditating for 2 months.. I have a better concentration than before
    Now is the time for the brain to rewire.. So it resist the changes which are called withdrawl symptoms....

6. Jon82

Jon82 Fapstronaut

Was away yesterday so checking in for days 52 and 53 :)

7. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

8. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

9. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. Relapsed yesterday, chaser effect

10. rebooter920

rebooter920 Fapstronaut

11. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

12. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

How do you meditate bro ? I even don't know right I meditate.

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

oh man...i can onlly wish that I meditate regularly for 2 months. Because its always been on my top things to do but I've never gone past 10 days meditating daily. Godspeed, man! Keep it going!!

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  14. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 67:
    oh man.its been rough couple of days...i did went back to IG and IM live on saturday and wasted all the time but i did not relapse. I do notice that I get tired easily thats because i was sitting at home all this time...haven't played sports in ages.....i went out to play soccer today and i had a headache due to the tiredness. Its been 10 days since I worked out.

Ill be moving closer to day 70, which I believe is my best streak. I want to go much beyond that...not just not fapping, I want to get rid of my lazyness and get shit done. I believe I can be confident and happy when I do shit and progress in life.

15. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 35/90 let's go bothers keep that goal in mind! You can do this!!

16. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut