1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2015 NoFap Challenge - January Complete

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Hope84, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

Hey guys i just wanted to share my success that I just completed 1/12 of this year. January completed with no PMO. This is a wonderful time for me, and im taking this challenge very seriously. I hope and wish the best for all my brothers and sisters on here. We can make it! This is a new day for change, a new month, and a new year.

Each and everyday im pushing past my personal best, and im excited to experience each and everyday without PMO in my life.

As always, feel free to share.

2. depo27

depo27 Fapstronaut

Yeah, we can make it!!!!!! :D Personally I feel so much better and happier. The best thing is, it keeps getting better every day. :cool:

3. crushurcravings

crushurcravings Fapstronaut

This will be our year. #keeptrucking

4. Fargo23

Fargo23 Fapstronaut

Yep keep up the good work. Hopefully the next 30 days willtill be easier.

5. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Good work!! i also got January in the bucket, this is gonna be a great year

6. shikhar

shikhar Fapstronaut

NoFap January 2015 --> Crushed!

7. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

January 2015 = my first PMO-free month ever

8. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

It’s so awesome to share in the success with others, what we are trying to achieve as a community is wonderful. We all know the dangers of PMO, and we stand together to fight this battle. Yes we are just men, and women on our computers, but more importantly we are kindred spirits who strive to be better. We see the weakness and want to strengthen ourselves. I am very proud to be a part of this community, and to share my thoughts and feelings with men and woman who have a strong understand of this addiction we fight.

I really, and truly appreciate each and everyone in this community, it really takes a strong will and character to voice your thoughts, opinions, feelings, struggles, and dreams. I'm learning a lot about myself, and my hopes and dream from this community.

Again I have nothing but love and respect for this safe haven. Thank you developers for creating this site. I truly feel like I’ve been walking in a mist without direction and this place has helped me in so many ways, I can now see a future and a path. Sorry for the long message, kind of teared up a little. Damn it man, pull yourself together :)

9. rk2

rk2 Fapstronaut

January 2015 - PMO free for a month.

10. joey1019swag

joey1019swag Fapstronaut

success stories help me to carry on, this is a great idea

11. ###

### Fapstronaut

Awesome success stories - love all the recovery.

12. IBHussaini

IBHussaini Fapstronaut

Almost getting there!