1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap dicrease the penis size

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by JeanFinte, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JeanFinte

JeanFinte Fapstronaut

I saw a testimony of a guy that was no-fapping during 6 months, and he describe a dicrease of 1,5cm during this period. But then he said that when he stops nofap it go back to normal. Do you have experience it already, long time Fapstronaut?

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I'd give up a full inch of my dick and a testicle to boot if it'd rid me of this fucking half-dead addicted life.

3. Its the contrary for me its stronger and a bit bigger but tbh no one cares about it... Its not something u can be proud of and no one will ever notice it, focus on the brain recovery and the sensitivity and PIED etc this is more important

4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

It seems like the mental and physical effects of NoFap can vary greatly between individuals because in my case I have experienced the opposite. My dick has grown slightly in length since last winter but.....it has definitely become a lot fatter than before (when I was fapping a few times / week) for sure.

frankpyle and u376 like this.
  5. JeanFinte

JeanFinte Fapstronaut

Ok thanks. But you right, it don't matter "Yep u do".
    However he was also talking about dicrease of sexual performances, that then he was fck for like 2min lol

Yep u do likes this.
  6. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Nofap won't decrease or increase ur penis size to any recordable amount. There are like ten other variables to consider long before that.

Also few women care about dick size. I can tell u as a black guy my dick is too big for my current and last ex and had little effect on my other gf that ended up stalking me. I mean I know it was not for the d cuz I sucked lol.

Something u will learn that people don't talk about that much is women can have very different vaginas and I'm not even talking about finding the mythical clitoris which in my experience is never the same place on different women lol.

Point is dw about size. 90 percent of women don't care as long as it's close to average and the other 10 percent are to be avoided lol.

7. JeanFinte

JeanFinte Fapstronaut

I know women don't care, you only must have a decent size, but very big isn't important.

8. I found on the flatline that it does shrink a bit and when I'm surging it does increase a little. I would guess it's because I have no sexual desire flatlining, but when I'm horny, I've pretty much got half a pack of Rolaids down there. Part of it could be increased blood flow maybe?

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  9. JeanFinte

JeanFinte Fapstronaut

I guess that penis dicrease must be as the video said because he wasn't hard a lot because he was in a walking trip across France. He hasn't internet and not many womans to make him an all time boner like I was before reset.

10. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Rolaids?

11. I think not. Why?

When you O, you drop T level.
    T helps you grow your body and sexual muscles.

So... it's contraDICKtory (Kill me please) NoFap should increase your dick size

12. The sun is the limit

The sun is the limit Fapstronaut

I experienced something like this, but in the end it gets bigger and stronger when you really need it))

13. PMJ

PMJ Fapstronaut

That's odd. I stop fapping for 22 days already and my girlfriend told me it looks bigger and she doesn't know about the nofap.

Anyway, it looks more like fishman story or an excuse to keep fapping.

LongWayToGo and u376 like this.
  14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

My dick has become stronger...
    I mean the erections are very strong
    Can't say about Length though

PJT likes this.
  15. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

do you mind me asking your age? I for one would feel like I have fully recovered if/once my erections get very strong like back when I was a teenager. I'm not so sure what to expect being that I am 34 now.

16. frankpyle

frankpyle Fapstronaut

going on 60 here. I always thought that daily edging and "jelqing" were growing my dick. It has definitely grown a lot since I was in my 20-30s. Perhaps some of it is age related stretching. Anyway, since this streak of nofap, mine is definitely much fuller when flaccid, the head is more purple, and morning wood much more rock solid, than when I was edging every morning before work. And BTW, the Mrs. gets all she wants, and it does a fine job for her too...

17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

This is one of my favorite sentences I’ve ever read :emoji_laughing:

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  18. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I had a 20 months streak and my dick size was the same all the time.

BTW i can say i would be more than happy to loose half of my dick rather than doing again the life i was doing before the streak.

19. LOL...Not all of us are quite so blessed...

phwrancesco likes this.