1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 pushups, 150 dips, 200 squats workouts

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NotALoserAnymore, Jan 25, 2015.

1. NotALoserAnymore

NotALoserAnymore Fapstronaut

I found these workouts here:

http://www.twohundredsquats.com/

http://hundredpushups.com/test.html

http://www.onefiftydips.com/what.html

So I was wondering if I could do them on the same periods, considering that all of them are 6 week programs, if I do one each singularly I will end up not training the single muscles continuously. Also I practice waterpolo 2 times a week so things get more complicated.

Should I alternate workouts throughout the days or work all these exercises out on the same day and rest for the others?

I am very confused :S please help

2. Pacal

Pacal Fapstronaut

What days do you practice water polo?

3. A.W

A.W Guest

I didn't actually look at the programs but you might need some pulls in there so it's not all push exercises. Pull-ups would do if they have a progressive program for them. Again I didn't look at the programs but I'd do them all in one session about 3 times per week with a day off between sessions, so maybe mon/wed/fri.

4. NotALoserAnymore

yep, but I have to get a pull up bar somewhere, it' s a good idea.

My instructors told me it' s okay if I train the day before or after waterpolo, as long as I don't stress some parts too much. If I start feeling bad I will stop. I have waterpolo on wednesday and saturnday, so I might go for tuesday or monday, thursday and sunday. And it seems fine to do one session only for everything, at least all muscles will rest a bit better.

5. ko1337

ko1337 Fapstronaut

6. Manimal

Manimal Fapstronaut

If your in decent shape you should be able to do it. I did the pushups, situps, and squats from that site. I didn't make it but it had nothing to do with the workout. Im about to do a juice fast then try again... good luck man.

7. NotALoserAnymore

The training is going pretty well guys, it' s challenging but it doesn' t stress me too much.

8. Techiyew

Techiyew Guest

dude u should also include variations of the excersices shown or you will only get more rsistance,
    u also need to get a lot of potency and volume if you wanna be strong

if you are doing good on normal push ups try some diamond push ups or archer push ups

if you are doing great on squats work on your pistol squats

if you are doing excelent on your bench dips try some parallel bar dips or even strigth bar dips

mix this up with what you already have and you'll be doing great

PEACE!

pd: dont forget: pull ups, chin ups, and variations of this.

9. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

What a superb post. Variety is key indeed. Your advice is perfectly balanced my good sir. I incorporate 5 different types of pulls and chins in my workouts, as well as 5 different types of pushups. I do dips on bars of varyings sizes, and on rings. I perform several different static holds and gymnastic strength progressions. I hit the bench from 3 angles with both dumbbells and barbbells. Variety is the spice of life, and the key to making your body grow into a well rounded war machine if that is your goal.

I train 6 days a week. Sometimes 5 if I push it too hard and need an extra day to recover. I do pullups, dips, and pushups 5 of those days. The 6th day is mostly handstand, lever, and planche static holds.

Pistol squats, horse stance, and sprints pretty much cover my leg work. I hold a deep horse stance for 10-15min daily.

Because of the amount of legwork I do, I tend to avoid traditional lifts like squats and deadlift and other powerlifting moves. Although I do giant tire flips weekly.

Oh yes, don't forget muscle ups!

I do the upperbody and ab routines found in this book, imo it's better than other SEAL inspired routine I've ever come across, and I've seen them all:

http://www.amazon.com/Navy-Seal-Wor...=1423928529&sr=8-3&keywords=navy+seal+workout

You can start with the beginner pyramids. I guarantee when and if you ever make it to the advanced level, you will be cut and jacked, straight diesel.

Just levelled up today myself actually :D

Strength coaches that have influenced my training:

Coach Christopher Sommers
    Pavel Tsatsouline
    Dr. Judd Biasiotto

10. Techiyew

Techiyew Guest

wow dude u are a machine!

11. h.hulk73

h.hulk73 New Fapstronaut