1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which celebrity do you miss the most?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Blitz96

Blitz96 Fapstronaut

Michael Jackson. So many more songs left to be sung.

2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Bill Cosby.......would be an inappropriate thing to say

Mattsfreedom and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Robin williams. Stan lee and Freddie Mercury were close though.

SilentJay313 and u376 like this.
  4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Robin Williams

Stan Lee

Chester Bennington (from Linkin Park)

Heath Ledger (I liked him in movies like The Dark Knight, Lords of Dogtown, and A Knight's Tale)

Matt Hardy (not dead, but he retired from wrestling, and he's always been one of my favorites to watch in the ring)

I don't know who else, but I'll come back to tell more.

u376 likes this.
  5. I don't know any celebrities so how can I miss any?

6. You've never seen a celebrity on the telly at all? Nothing from a film or anything?

7. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    So God is a celebrity? :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

8. They're just doing their job. What's it to me? Would I miss someone who works in Tesco if they died? I wouldn't if I didn't know them. Seeing someone on TV working is just the same as seeing someone in Tesco working, and at least with someone at Tesco you can actually talk to them and maybe get to know them better.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Okay? But that doesn't mean you can't like or admire someone for their acting or their work, without even having to meet them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2019
  10. That's what I was going to say.

I was so sad when Michael Jackson died. I've never been interested in concerts at all, but I've always wanted to see him live. That would have been so epic.

11. Yeah, i just watched This Is It on Netflix which is basically all the behind the scenes of the tour he never got to start. It was pretty cool.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Im not entertained by the guy at Tesco and i dont look forward to seeing him. Its a totally different thing than an entertainer that you enjoy watching or hearing.

13. I mean I could say everyone is doing their job, including any entertainer but that doesn't mean you can't feel for them. I have a lot of compassion and empathy for folks I haven't even met, I though it was the same for most folks.

14. Well yeah, that too. I made it sound like i didnt care if the guy at Tesco lived or died lol, but i was just trying to make a different point.

15. Green Monstah

Green Monstah Fapstronaut

I was in middle school when Linkin Park came out. I didn't really have the greatest experience in middle school or high-school... Linkin Park got me through a lot, more than I will ever know. I am thankful for music because it really provided an escape from all the bs in the world.

When Chester passed, I put on "Live in Texas" DVD, and it was so hard to keep my eyes dry for that. There isn't a celebrity whose death has hurt more than Chester. He really cared if one more light went out, but if only he knew how much his fans cared. Miss him! :'(

"May your love never end, And if you need a friend, There's a seat here alongside me..."

16. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Philip Lynott, a founder member, vocalist, bassist and principal songwriter of classic rock band Thin Lizzy & Grand Slam.
    I saw him perform live with Thin Lizzy in 1983; with Grand Slam in 1984 & as a special guest with Gary Moore in 1985. :)
    He died 4 months after that concert, aged just 36. I was gutted and sobbed my heart out. His statue is in Dublin, Ireland.

[​IMG]

17. Oh no, I know what you meant mate.

18. I have that on DVD, but I havent watched it yet. Lol

19. Mr. Rogers, would have loved for the us to have given him reigns to the US Presidency, but he wouldn't have been Machiavellian enough for the job.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019