1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Before i had trouble first 3 months , then gets easier ,stay strong my friend , tough it out !

2. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Here. I have a pretty lazy feeling. Next week when my school continues I try to be more productive and living healthier etc..

3. :p

4. Challenge 1% completed! :D

HPE, Buddhabro, Beamer and 6 others like this.
  5. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

Nocturnal emission keeps on the mission, hands on cock resets the clock.

Deleted Account, HPE, Beamer and 3 others like this.
  6. Day 4 checking in here! My wife will be off tomorrow so you won't hear from me until Sunday. Stay strong everyone!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  7. leo Cold Stone

leo Cold Stone Fapstronaut

8. leo Cold Stone

leo Cold Stone Fapstronaut

Why do you want to take this challenge .. you got your wife to satisfy..

9. We can't take this challenge only if we are abstaining from "PM?" This challenge is only for abstaining "PMO"?

I don't think so because there are others here that seem to be only abstaining from "PM" as well. The only "O" I am participating in is with my wife. Someone correct me if I'm wrong? If so, I'm willing to remove myself from the challenge.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  10. Gomfy

Gomfy Fapstronaut

Day 4
    I had a kind of sexual Dreams, but it was not a "wet dream", it think the brain is starting to attack lol, anyway I woke up with more energy than normally and feeling great.

11. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Everything is discribed in the first post of the challenge. You can O with your spouse ,not a problem

12. Fer190

Fer190 Fapstronaut

13. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 4/365. This road seems very long - but it is a change for life!!

14. Itxchi

Itxchi Fapstronaut

relapsed today, remove my name . Im sorry i feel i let you lot down as well as myself, going to ban my phone from my room man, its always late at night when i cant sleep. Will start afresh today, and will take it a day at a time. SOrry guys

15. Day 7,
    Check in.
    Keep it up boys. We're going to take it one day at a time.

16. YoungPiccolo

YoungPiccolo Fapstronaut

Cmon now brother, how many times will you fail before you realise what you're doing is self-destructive? Get back on the horse, we're here for you!