1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why a woman approached me for the first time in my life.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by iaj, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

Exactly, she wasn't attracted physically but the energy he emits. I find this really interesting because I honestly cannot fathom that if I manage to get girls to approach me all the time even though I might have fapped the day before 5 times, imagine having a powerful aura about you. I'm really excited for my NoFap journey.

2. Likableyoungchap12

Likableyoungchap12 Fapstronaut

3. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

What a great and happy story. Please let us know the outcome :D

4. Lxn

Lxn New Fapstronaut

Amazing story bro

Deleted Account and iaj like this.
  5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i actually dont know how to ask a someone out on a date, do you just casually ask if they want to go out or , if they wanna see a movie,theres a coworker i just cant keep my mind off, she been working with us for a year i think an im still figuring out how to talk to her, i think i figured it out a little i dont know, i want to ask her out so bad but i dont know, no compredi

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Discoverr

Discoverr Fapstronaut

Its great experience. Thanks for sharing. Another booster.

7. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is the complete opposite of this thread. There are so many ways to ask someone out. I think the key is not to overthink it (which is difficult when you really like someone). You could either read “The Game” and try using one of the old charming tactics in there. Or just start talking to her and find out what she likes. If in conversation she mentions that she likes mini golf for example, you could ask her if she wants to play you at golf? Then set a date/time etc. Good luck

8. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you... After our midnight rendezvous (where we went for a walk and had a night cap), we went our separate ways. Then we tried to meet up within the next couple of days but it didn’t happen. So we’re staying in touch and she might return in March. Either way, I appreciate it for what it was- even if nothing further comes of it.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  9. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for reminding me how to spell aura! (He quickly edits his post). I mostly credit NoFap for this event. But there are also other techniques I try and practise to keep myself cool and calm. Don’t solely rely on NoFap alone, other things can help with the art of self-control.

10. CosmoRedshift

CosmoRedshift Fapstronaut

#inspiration -- Thanks for sharing. We all want that aura, that mist. Stories like this help keep me going!

iaj likes this.
  11. lipfaster

lipfaster Fapstronaut

Amazing Story!
    Congrats!

iaj likes this.
  12. Congratulations! I think when we stop PM then there could be some change in the energy in our bodies and minds which make people get attracted to us - just a hypothesis.

bekomeko and iaj like this.
  13. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Dude I have no idea if thats true or not....but its a awesome fucking story, man! I appreciate it!!!

I wanna read it again and again! I loved it! :D

I even saved in in a word document! Thanks for posting it, man!

Deleted Account, PeterBE and iaj like this.
  14. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Definitely. It’s beyond a hypothesis. Habit patterns exist in the subconscious and urges are embeded in your body. Hence you can pick up your addictions (comfort foods, phones, cigarettes etc.) without even realising sometimes. Change your habits; change your mind/body.

Freeddom_Taker and Paranimmita like this.
  15. iaj

iaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Wow dude, I’m flattered. I’m glad it helped and I can assure you it’s 100% true. I was tempted to take a picture of the note but then I thought that’d be unclassy. Some moments in life are best kept for yourself to enjoy. Our lives are already too public with social media etc.

16. Jerome5

Jerome5 Fapstronaut

I want some of that so it inspiremes me to try again. Thanks for the story.

Asgardian36 and iaj like this.
  17. nickfury21

nickfury21 New Fapstronaut

Congrats man! thats a sign to keep going

18. Even i have many doubts about this whole aura atraction concept, its interesting to read and im happy for you. Thx for sharing

19. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

dude....I re-read it again today. There must be some habits that you do which have caused you to be confident...

what were you doing regularly in the last 3-4 months...if you don't mind me asking???

Because what you have now, that's real shit, man!!! Thats supposed to be the default behavior of every man here, strong, confident and free from addictions!!!

20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the Turbo Chad status.