1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Buchanan:It's Too Late to Save the USA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Ohhh, I thought it was an overall judgement of the country's actions.

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

there are very few powerful countries that haven't killed people. The us, while not perfect (no country is), is pretty much at the front of a long list of superpowers through the centuries.

3. And since it is at the front, it suggests that the US has killed a lot of people to get to be where it's at which further suggests as I've said countless times, that it's one of the most immoral countries in the world.

4. brilliantidiot

When I said "at the front" I mean it is one of the more moral superpowers ever, not vice versa.

5. Believe whatever you want to man.

6. brilliantidiot

@Brokenman123 technically, there are some small peaceful countries who are out of the picture and have never killed anyone, but of the major powers in history the Us is one of the most moral. If you disagree, think germany (ww1, ww2, nazis), russia (stalin comunism etc.) and literally every old empire (eg, Rome). As I have said a billion times, the us may not be perfect but compared to communism etc. its awesome.

7. I've addressed this point already and at this point, I think I have enough evidence on my side to justify my position but if you want to believe differently, that's your prerogative. Anyways, it was a good and largely respectful discussion, so thanks for that and I apologize for insulting you earlier.

ClaritySeeker likes this.
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Okay, so the USA has CIA Black sites where bad hombre's are tortured. That's still not comparable to Chinese protesters being turned into Hamburger meat by Tanks in Tienanmen Square. Red China is absolutely ruthless.

9. Kaiser did nothing wrong.

To us living in 2019 it's relevant what a country is doing now, not a hundred years ago. Besides, don't forget murdering Indians, stealing their land and enslaving Africans.

10. It's other things too but whatever.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I agree, globalists and neocons.

12. brilliantidiot

I'm unaware of any of your posts supplying evidence, mostly you point out that the us has killed people and thats it, possibly I missed something though. Honestly the us is just about the most humane superpower ever. (
    )
    Thanks you too and no worries bro. Have a nice day.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  13. You're right that I have only made claims that they've killed people but I have the stats on my side that I can pull up at any time but I don't need evidence since one can just look at history or recent and current news stories and see all the evidence they need.
    Yeah I guess them too.

Ra's Al Ghul and brilliantidiot like this.
  14. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

@Ra's Al Ghul, I usually never agree with you, but this was the most twisted and funny posts I've ever read. I'm also glad we agree the US is a great place even though we differ on Trump.
    It really makes me smile to see respectful discussions :)

15. brilliantidiot

Don't believe everything you hear on the news. You can pull up those stats, and I'll pull up some stats about communism and the nazis, and we can decide together who is more immoral.....sound like a plan?

Gotham Outlaw and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  16. Of course communism and nazism will win but remember that I stopped arguing that America is the most immoral but rather that it's one of the most immoral countries. If we were to look at the numbers America wouldn't be the most immoral country but heck, given the model of infinite growth that the US economy runs on, the planet is gonna be destroyed anyway so it can still be considered to be pretty immoral.

17. brilliantidiot

Ah, ok. I would still say that for a superpower, America has done fairly well not abusing its power. Have a good day man.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Agree to disagree on this point but have a nice day also.

19. Beamer_Dreamer

Beamer_Dreamer Fapstronaut

@brilliantidiot sorry to be off topic in the off topic section but I see your avatar is an F-35. I don't mean anything personal but I see a correlation between what you believe and not reading enough. The not reading enough is only because I assume you like the F-35, if you read up on it, you'd see that it's the biggest waste of money the air force has spent in a while.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  20. brilliantidiot

I like all fighter jets, I'm somewhat a nerd when it comes to fighters. I chose this pic I took for my avatar because I am already using just about every other fighter jet as an avatar somewhere else. I disagree about the f35 being a waste of money, but am open to changing my mind if you have enough points. ;)

Anyway stop trying to Poison my Well by throwing irrelevant crap at me to reduce my credibility. Liking or not liking the f35 itself doesn't have anything to do with wether or not I think its a good use of money (its a cool aircraft, have you seen its vtol capability?), and wether or not I think its a good use of money doesn't in the slightest relate to how much research I have done in other fields.

Any more irrelevant material to discuss?

ClaritySeeker and Ra's Al Ghul like this.