1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

8 days... and i want to thank @control your life for creating a wonderful challenge. i dont know if i can last a whole year or not. but during these 8 first days of the year i feel so peaceful and free. so thank you for your time spent here to regulate this event

2. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

thank you too guys for taking part , i wish that this year will be the cleanest we ever have , and some day we will asknowlege all the efforts we put in fighting this addiction , to have a clean year is amazing!!

4. Buddhabro

Buddhabro Fapstronaut

7/365=.01917808 or 51 weeks left to go for a PMO free 2019. 2019 is the year of change! Now is the time to stop this addiction that has consumed the better part of my adult life. My thoughts and prayers are with you all to be victorious over our addiction to PMO in 2019 and beyond. Stay strong and never give up fighting to be free from PMO!

5. Hows the team holding up? Hope the day is good for you all. All the best, and remember Do not give in!

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

sunny and bright day here , first week is gone ,so the mood is excellent ,good luck all!

7. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

8. Toughspider

Toughspider Fapstronaut

9. Checkin' in; on day 9 now. Getting closer to double digits!

HPE, Hros, StraightEdge3616 and 2 others like this.
  10. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Check in. I try to write in future here every day. I slept only one hour last night because I had to go back to school today and my sleep pattern was really weird on holidays so I`m really tired now but I dont want to pmo as bad as I want to sleep so maybe It is not all bad o_O

Freeman82, Hros, Toughspider and 4 others like this.
  11. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

12. Giorgioagamben

Giorgioagamben Fapstronaut

Day 8. Shared with my accountability group about no PMO. Had AAdream last night that someone was trying to make me cheat on my SO. I ran away from them touching me and these enemies broke into the house and tried to attack my family. Stay strong!

13. Gomfy

Gomfy Fapstronaut

Day 8

I had hard time trying to sleep last night, but its alright, I just came from the gym feeling great.

14. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Late, but I'm in! Day 7 complete, Day 8 going.