1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Buchanan:It's Too Late to Save the USA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Beamer_Dreamer

Beamer_Dreamer Fapstronaut

Look the older still in British use, Harriers VTOL. The F-35's VTOL is inefficient with fuel and a lot of added weight.not to mention a small internal payload.

I can send you a bunch of stuff on its functionality, capabilities for it's role and the government reports on its production.

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Well the harriers are great aircraft but they frankly aren't up to date no stealth and the f35's software is highly superior.

There can only be so many weapons in a stealthy aircraft, no external weapons in stealth mode.

imo the f35 is a pretty good deal for all its supposed to do. Once the program is mature it should be a phenomenal aircraft.

3. Beamer_Dreamer

Beamer_Dreamer Fapstronaut

It's stealth needs a lot more testing done. It's still pretty bad. At certain angles it loses its stealth because the surface reflects radar too much. With a small payload, it won't be able to carry many weapons and remain stealthy. Two of the models didn't come with a gun because it wouldn't fit. They had to add a gun pod on an external hardpoint which would ruin it's stealth. The software was also really buggy not too long ago. Not sure if they're fixed it.

4. brilliantidiot

The f35's stealth is not bad. It's got a rcs of about 0.005 m2 which is not quite as stealthy as the f22 but is still great. My only worry is the extremely hot engine pitted against russias irst.

Guns are pretty much outdated anyway.

Every stealthy fighter has a smaller payload than a conventional fighter. That's a sacrifice we have to make, otherwise its target practice for russia's s-4/500

Of course there are bugs right now. The 4th gen fleet was struggling so delivery started before the testing phase was complete

5. brilliantidiot

as it stands, I'm completely unchanged

6. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

I'm not even american, or white, but the idea that the US 'steals' resources from other countries is laughable. The US produced 3.5 times more oil last year than Iraq. The iraq war cost 2.4 trillion dollars, there is literally not enough oil in iraq for the next 20 years to pay that back. The real reason the US went to Iraq was because the Iraqi people convinced Bush that saddam was going to commit wholesale genocide. The US is also the largest oil producer in human history (google: top 10 oil producing countries)

Yes, the US did some horrible things during the 60s and 70s, such as toppling governments, but that was during the time of the cold war when soviet russia had literally invaded half of europe and were attempting world domination. That is not an exaggeration. The US has invaded a lot of territory but is extremely unusual in that it has rarely if ever kept any of that territory long term, save for some uninhabited islands in the pacific.

The US is far, far, far less corrupt than most countries, if china or Iran had the power of the united states they would literally invade half of east asia and the middle east respectively.

The drug problem in the US is worse, FAR WORSE, anything that happens in the EU, EU is one of the cleanest places in the world for drug addiction (except for east asian countries such as China and Japan). Not sure if you're trolling but you come across as a moron. At least the anti-america poster above has some reasoning behind his arguments. Also the EU is much much safer than the US that is for sure, feel free to check the statistics on that (I have). The idea that EU is full of isis terrorists is just dumb, please stop watching fake fox news.

The EU is a great place to be poor or middle class, but if you're a high functioning individual, such as software engineer, PhD, surgeon, executive, doctor etc the US is always #1. In the EU the most intelligent and wealthy are supposed to prop up the idiots who are too dumb and lazy to succeed in life. I have lived in many countries in the EU and experienced poorer countries first hand, staying in those places for months at a time and even learning the language. With the weight of my experiences I can say that my personal ambition is to move to the US.

There are pros and cons, nothing is clear cut. The US education system might suck, but they get a free ride because millions of highly educated and skilled migrants are willing to sacrifice friends and family to move there. Until that changes the US will remain the worlds best. In addition to the fact that the US is one of the least racist countries in the world (yes you read that right), from my personal experience less so than the EU. Although the EU is more culturally liberal, I think the US is more accepting if you conform to american culture. So wealthy and smart people will continue moving to the united states and the world will continue to revolve around North America. Nothing that is happening in China or Japan or the EU will change that. In fact I predict the trend will accelerate in the future

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Maybe you can join the rest of your Butthurt crowd in the media to console you; you butthurt people are your own worst enemies. The somewhat smart leftists are just eating their Crow quietly and moving on with their lives. The butthurt ones are weeping and gnashing their teeth all over the forums on the internet like this one and in the media. President Trump is succeeding despite the 24/7 media bashing and they are frustrated that rational Americans are not buying their lies. It's a Beautiful time to be alive in the Trump era.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  8. brilliantidiot

you've got to be kidding me right?

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Lol, yeah! Its never been great, thats why the whole world keeps coming to the USA. Smh

brilliantidiot likes this.