1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Finally check in after 9 days...sorry i was hoping to make complete year fap free...but got busy in fapping for last 8 days & relapsed multiple times...but still its never a wrong time to do the right thing....starting with today I will try to make the best of the rest of the year...
    @ujjing....I'm again in this challenge

Beamer and control your life like this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

the battle is hard ,especially in the begining , good luck in our efforts, never give up !!

3. control your life

thank you man , one milestone down , very happy :)

4. kcaz0192

kcaz0192 Fapstronaut

Finishing up day 8 here, long day at work, got up early and hit the gym again. Pretty tired, but I noticed that I'm beginning to feel some positive effects of nofap. I've had several streaks this long and I always seem to become a bit more outgoing and energetic around 10 days or so. I also started having some more serious urges later in the day. Everytime I made it this far in a streak and then relapsed it would suck and I would just go back to being nervous around other people and women. Not this time though, I need to keep it up, things only get better from here!

5. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

9 is coming... well i think i need to speak less irl... i am talkative you know ^^. the only reason i hold my mouth ( or hands?) on here is that english is not my native. so another challenge beside nofap now.

6. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

7. Check in. This is going really well.

I wish I had that problem. :p

8. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

9. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

10. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

11. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 9, all goes well , checking in ! :)
    Let's move forward together, together we're so much stronger ! :):):)

12. control your life

Thank you RG ....next is you :)

13. "Life is far too precious to waste on negative actions"

14. Yes, thanks! :)

15. A nu start

A nu start Fapstronaut

Day 9 check in. Feeling good. This is going to be a good year for all of us.

16. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

9/365. Today was a good day and this is the first time when I have a feeling that I might really going to success on this challenge and not relapse someday.