1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

2. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Yes - getting an in-grained habit is the key. It has to be like clockwork - something you just do and would not feel right if you didn't do it - like not wearing your seat belt.

3. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Day 9 check in Second week great! I know to be vigilant when temptation strikes. Staying away from too much internet etc Doing other fun things!

4. We're all doing great! :)
    I'm gonna go out and talk to random people tomorrow. Was going to today, but tomorrow I'm not going home until I've done it. I'm going to defeat everything.:emoji_muscle:

5. Gomfy

Gomfy Fapstronaut

Day 9

I finally could sleep well last night, and urges seem to be less frequent.
    I hope it's getting better for you too guys.

6. Serafin

Serafin New Fapstronaut

7. leo Cold Stone

leo Cold Stone Fapstronaut

Hey .i didnt lose this challenge. I was just out of my mind,odd behaviour and staff.. its is hiting hard..:emoji_call_me:. Check in... stay strong

8. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

9. GoneWalkabouts

GoneWalkabouts Fapstronaut

Day 10

Okay, but that is not enough smiley faces. Here's some more for good measure: :p:):eek:;):D:):p:cool::rolleyes::);):D:p:):)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  10. Giorgioagamben

Giorgioagamben Fapstronaut

11. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

12. RedEd101

RedEd101 Fapstronaut

Hey can I still join this? Currently on 11 days no P or MO. Bring on 2019! :)

RedEd

13. __hopedealer__

__hopedealer__ Fapstronaut

I would like to be a part of this challenge.

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

welcome to the new members of this challenge , good luck to you guys!

15. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

10... today is tough. i have a coming exam and i study hard but it seems not enough for the test ( because it is important). i am freaking out now. as a result, i have urges now. what should i do

16. kcaz0192

kcaz0192 Fapstronaut

Finishing day 9 here. Had a really long day at work today and I'm super tired so not going to make a very long post. Two more days until the weekend! Hopefully I can manage to do some things to keep myself occupied since I struggled the most with urges last weekend with all the free time.

17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Hang in there! Read the reset and relapse forum, go for a walk, hit the panic button, it’s not worth it. Glad you posted this, it will help prevent you from doing it