1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

urge is the monster who hacked me every time

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by nemersallit, Jan 10, 2019.

1. nemersallit

nemersallit New Fapstronaut

its a poor way of thinking that i can get the sexual pleasure alone without a partner, (if i think about it, my sexual part designed to get its pleasure through a partner with me in reality and in a phisical touch ).
    how i want to convince my brain to get it,create a new way of connecting the sexual pleasure alone! ,through a process designed by extreme condition.
    lets talk about what i expereince before i feels i want to fap ,when iam alone or i close the door of the room where i set ,its gives me the feeling i can do what ever i want without feels weird that there is ppl around me ,so its the first thing that encourge me(the feelings i can pleasure my self in apoor way),my weakness of getting the pleasure of my sexual part hackes me through my weakness of it , i feels i want to get the pleasure,feeling sexual desire and my sexual part ,through that i start go to websites that encourge this feelings, then i reach a point where i want to fapp (strong decision) ,its feels like a maze to a driven addiction causes a lot of negative in my life, not good for my mind and for my sexual health
    soo there are alot of errors cutch me every time like being alone, the urge in my weakness softwaer ,ignoring the effects of my sexual health while i am feeling i want to get the sexual pleasure (but through a poor way).
    erorrs can be delete from myself in this process ,what hack me through my feelings and weakness to get the pleaser in a poor way must has a key to reaper the gap in my softwear .

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. YoungMeditator

YoungMeditator Fapstronaut

Hello. May I suggest beginning meditation? Even if you do not wish to try that, maybe take a moment as soon as you notice your urges overtaking you, and recognize what your behaviors are. I've found it to be much easier to deal with something once we understand why it's happening.

shen likes this.
  3. nemersallit

what is the porpuse from meditation

YoungMeditator and shen like this.
  4. shen

shen Fapstronaut

greater awareness // self control // joyfull stillfullness // true understanding // profound peacefull realization // abiding freedom

YoungMeditator likes this.
  5. YoungMeditator

Along with what Shen said, you can begin trying to implement meditation over M'ing. It'll allow you some time to get over your urges and discover more about your own self. The more you meditate, the easier it becomes, so if you should try doing it, please don't be discouraged! It can be difficult at first, but it's worth it.

6. nemersallit

is meditate can have alot of exercises ,what about holding my self to do thing for a time i schedule, what i mean medatating can be in alot of form right!
    or can i develope the usuall form of meditate this time/
    best wishes in reaching our sexual health goals

YoungMeditator likes this.
  7. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

3 hints for you: Pray | Study | Work

8. YoungMeditator

I think I understand what you mean. Yes, meditation can be used in many different forms, not just sitting down and closing your eyes. The point of meditation is to clear your mind, so it possible to do it while in everyday life. I find myself also doing it while I'm walking to a certain destination if it's far enough away. Sorry if that's not exactly what you meant, though.

nemersallit likes this.