1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ninjasign

ninjasign Fapstronaut

Second day, i was on gym! Im motivated and have made batter with girlfriend :)

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  2. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Y
    h.. thanks for the support. Will work on that. I'm more of a reader. Maybe willl try writing for a start.

3. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

About to round up day 3. My day has been great. Just got back from a movie with my friends. Theres always that sweet feeling of community when you hang out with good company. (Good friends: friends you can be yourself around, who respect you and care about you, accept you as you are and want the best for you.). Friends that wont want to make you compromise your values or lure you to were you don't want to go. I will ride this feeling into the night. My day 3 will definitely finish on a high note.

4. tet2vd

tet2vd Fapstronaut

Streak day 9/10, but for this challenge day 2 I believe

5. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

6. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

Day 10/14

Zephil likes this.
  7. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

8. T
    True that. Isolation is best avoided. If required it must be in public places, surround yourself with friends, family, co-workers etc.

Froger likes this.
  9. Day 7/14. Exercised in the morning. Slept well the previous night as well. Staying clean and engaging myself creatively. Yet to find a hobby to pursue more.

Froger likes this.
  10. im the best

im the best Fapstronaut

11. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

3/14 - Looks like promising...

12. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 11/14. Morning erections are back!

13. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day. 3. Accomplished. 11 days to go.
    Today might be tricky though. I may most likely be alone for a while today. I usually have friends who are around me at home but they will be going out later in day. Whenever they around i tend not to even thonk of PMO but now, theres already a thought in my head telling me "nows your chance" "heres your oppurtunity to just stay in your room alone without anybody coming in". God help me.
    I already know this is bad for me but i'm surprised i havent expelled the thought yet.
    I hope to share my success this evening with you guys.

Elcamino likes this.
  14. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

15. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

16. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 10 check. when pursuing my goals, feel my energy is spent and I don't have time for pmo. I also physically don't feel the urge. Try all the things you've wanted to and you will feel the pull of pmo loosen. Peace

17. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

you can do it. flex your will power

18. 12/14 fortunately this time and I wish to continue on this steady path as always.