1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What foreign language are you studying?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Born_For_War, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Nagual

Nagual Fapstronaut

I speak German, Czech, English and a little bit Thai (I was living there for a year). Im learning Spanish right now and will go to Bolivia for working in a project for 11 months in August, therefore I expect to be fluent in Spanish in near future too.

I plan to study archeology and ethnology and will have to learn Latin and an indigenous language in college after coming back from Bolivia.

I love to learn languages because they are the key to understand different cultures :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. YoungMeditator

YoungMeditator Fapstronaut

I'm getting back into learning Japanese (I was very little on time for several months and fell out of studying it) and have been thinking about learning to read Sanskrit as well, then Pali.
    Ultimately, my end goal is to learn several languages, mainly from Asia, as I hope to go to Japan and/or Tibet at some point in my life.

3. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

I'm studying Finnish right now. Latvian is a cool language as well, I'd consider learning it next if there are any resources out there.

4. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Hello everybody. I have been studying english for some years, so I want to improve it. Also I want to start to learn another language but I am thinking between Portuguese or French, any suggestion?
    My native language is Spanish, so if one of you need help with this language, don't hesiate to text me, I can totally help you with that.