1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

talking to yourself

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Thats really interesting i also do this. Coud this inner voice, intuition whatever, could it be the really will of our spirit? i know it sounds crazy, but sometimes if you are doing crazy shit, you stop and listen to yourself, this "inner voice" actually tells you what to do for the better.

2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I’m a schizophrenic!

Don’t listen to him!

;-)

Freddilmont likes this.
  3. I talk to my dog dose that count lol

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  4. Well they've caught me a few times and didn't say anything so I guess I'm not really in danger.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  5. I do this every day, but usually in the car where I know I won't get caught. I have this pattern where I give myself these lectures in the morning on my way to work, basically telling myself what I'm doing wrong in life and what I need to start doing to meet my goals. The ride home from work is more playful talk that often includes funny voices and cracking myself up.

6. Well not really like that but yeah I sometimes talk to myself. But most of time is just me impersonating/ voice acting. Basically having some fun with my voice.

Hros, BravelyKegger and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. It's the only way to have an intelligent conversation.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  8. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Lovey constantly talks to herself aloud. Has for yrs and its getting worse.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  9. I do this too. Its great for writing. I tend to have pretty believable and realistic dialogue.

Also, it's fun, and I've learned to not care so much what people think. I still get embarrassed on occasion, but for the most part, who cares? I'm enjoying my life.

Hros and BravelyKegger like this.
  10. exactly, it is fun and it doesnt matter who hears you.

11. I talk to myself quite a bit when I’m alone or writing like when I write story’s or songs even when I’m not writing better then the boring silence

12. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 New Fapstronaut

I often like talking to myself. It helps me to recoznize problems I have and the way i can solve them, but not for every time

13. Freddilmont

Freddilmont Fapstronaut

I do talk with myself a lot. Usually internally and it is usually about my beliefs and own prespectives about life. I tend to have 2 people talking inside my brain and they are completely contradicting but they r both convincing, lol :). Sometimes a third character gets in the way. I also do it externaly sometimes when iam walking in the street ( only when there is no one within earshot). The topics change in this case it turns to be more about self motivation and future plans.