1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

72 days and counting

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Superman25, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Superman25

Superman25 Fapstronaut

All I feel when I look in the mirror is joy. I know I'm going to kick off my twenties without PMO. PMO dominated most of my teenage years and has left me with nothing but hopelessness and made a dopamine junkie out of me. P was hardly a problem for me. M was. I had a bad conscience and felt that I can never recover. Wake up every morning, feeling so uninspired and tired from having "M-ed" the night before. I threw away vital energy that I could have used for other things... The first 30 days were rough... My mind was on its toes... If I relaxed, even for just a little bit, I would have relapsed. I almost not addicted to P but I am to M. Since P and M are intricicably linked. M demands that I get more P as fuel. But, now, I can look back and say that I am no longer that kind of person. I work out now, my cardiovascular endurance has increased, my acne is clearing, my life is filled with joy and optimism.... I can't wait to see how I'd fare on my 90th day

2. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I am glad you are doing it pretty well :). Keep going on like that. You have showed yourself how strong you can be

3. pp7711

pp7711 Fapstronaut

Well done, keep going.

Next stop: 90

Coolyorky likes this.
  4. Ok,lets see if you can count to 100 Haha. That's a challenge to you!

5. Superman25

Superman25 Fapstronaut

Challenge accepted, bro... And I'll succeed...

nudae, pp7711, Coolyorky and 2 others like this.
  6. bodybuilder21

bodybuilder21 Fapstronaut

does my streak reset if i have sex? someone answer please :D

7. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That depends on your own definition or who you ask. Obviously the streak of no orgasms is over, but your streak of no PM remains intact. So I would argue that it depends on your reason for being here and doing nofap.

If your issue is PM, then having sex would be fine. If your issue is having too much casual sex, than having sex with someone casually would definitely end that streak.

For me the issue is P, but I also abstain from M because they are mutually reinforcing, but if were to have sex I would definitely not consider that ending my streak of no PM. But I know some people would argue that "you are still rebooting and may be reinforcing your old brain pathways" but that hasn't been true in my individual experience so everyone has to find what works for them.

8. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

9. Nu-Dae

Nu-Dae Fapstronaut

Congrats!! Today is my 60th day, and I'm with you. I feel so much better in so many areas of my life that it keeps me motivated to get to the next milestone! Congrats again, you deserve it!

pp7711 and Willingness4real like this.
  10. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hey man....any home based workout you prefer?

Superman25 likes this.
  11. Superman25

Superman25 Fapstronaut

I don't really have one particular workout I prefer.
    But, I do some jumping jacks, some crunches, and I lift a dumbbell...jogging in the morning is cool too...Which ever one you prefer

Asgardian36 likes this.
  12. Superman25

Superman25 Fapstronaut

Thank you! Congrats to you too... We'd all get through this, and turn out to be happy and satisfied people

nudae likes this.
  13. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Keep it up! I'm rooting for ya! Don't ever give up!

14. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Congrats I relate to this. My teenage years was robbed because I was a heavy PMO addict. Used to do it so much especially since age 13. Sadly its because of my rough childhood and fact that I first saw P when I was barely 7. From then it was a rabbit hole to PMO addiction, age 13 I hit puberty and was able to ejaculate and this took it to a whole new level!
    Fast forward 10 years later, and I am finally slowly but surely removing the shackles of PMO.

15. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Great job and thanks for the encouragement you share

16. Superman25

Superman25 Fapstronaut

I usually get the feels when I hear of a person's rough childhood..Those shackles, you spoke of, would be gone soon...I can relate with you on the puberty aspect... I hit puberty pretty early and I had my first ejaculation at age 11 and that's how it started...but what has happened has happened... Im ashamed of my past, but I don't let that define me.. I'm looking to the future where those PMO shackles are broken and I'm positive that it would work out for everyone that is determined to break free

17. Superman25

Superman25 Fapstronaut

You're welcome, bro

Walk_it_out likes this.
  18. Awesome man!

Walk_it_out likes this.
  19. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

I'm so happy for you brother, never lower your guard. Well done :emoji_muscle:

20. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

500+? Damn