1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 3 :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey Kanger, respect for showing up and sharing that with us. We are all too familiar with the feeling that comes after a relapse. The key now is to wash those feelings off and embrace the fact that it's part of the journey, and the journey isn't about never falling, it's about always getting back up when you do. And you being here proves that you are willing to do just that, get back up.

Do you want to share with us what went wrong and how you plan to learn from your mistake and never let that same pattern happen again? It would be great for the rest of us to hear as well as many may be dealing with similar triggers in life.

All the best!

3. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 12, or 13. Hahaha. I forgot again. Hard to backread because of slow Internet.
    No PMO still.
    This day was just great. At least I was able to resist the urge of not going to school because of my mood swings. And because of that I am happy. Learned a lot.
    I will focus on school stuff, Church responsibilities, and my family from here on out.
    Let's keep going, soldiers. Let's give ourselves clear conscience & happy feelings day after day.

4. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

I am killing it. Day 13 and no urge to go PMO. However, say a pretty girl and was just imagining going a 69 on her and pinching her ass but then reminded myself that that was all BS and I need to get real. Decluttered my mind ins econds and did not look back

glnb8 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Hey @Kanger,

Great to have you back!! You're not out, this isn't elimination even though I initially called it that. You can jump back in, start checking in every day and staying clean of PMO and make the most of this. Streaks of pfree are nice but what's more important is trends, how are you doing over time. If we measure your progress over 90 days, how many times did you pmo? Measure that against another block of time and to see if you're doing better or worse over time, that in my mind is more important.

Also, no need to apologize, nothing wrong was done. As bad as you may feel remember you didn't fail and you don't need to feel bad. You relapsed twice and now you're back, that in my mind is pretty awesome!!

I'm obviously focusing on you figuring out where you were, what you want and taking steps in that direction.

Keep at it brother, you're doing great!

6. Awesome dude, you are killing it!! Excellent job on the de-cluttering. Triggers like that are usually the first step towards a slip, great that you saw that and moved on.

7. Alright dude, I like your commitment, 3 days strong, keep it rolling!

8. Dude you're doing awesome! The emotional battle we face without selves is the hardest one we'll ever face, master that and your life is at your fingertips for you to decide what you want from it!

glnb8 likes this.
  9. Awesome awesome awesome !!!

10. ok, here's an early preview of totals

@I_AM_AWESOME 14.00
    @lolman123 14.00
    @glnb8 13.00
    @Equanimous_breathtoair 12.50
    @Esket-IT! 6.50
    @Hammerhand2202 10.00
    @control 7.00
    @DyingWood 4.00
    @Daniel1 7.00
    @JustForTodayz 4.00
    @rkim 3.00
    @Coolyorky 2.00
    @fleurette 4.00

Right now, @DyingWood & @Esket-IT! are about to be dropped off the list since they've not checked in in a week.

These guys @lolman123, @glnb8, @Equanimous_breathtoair , @Hammerhand2202 @control, @Daniel1 are going strong and show up every day.
    And I'm excited for our newcomers @JustForTodayz, @rkim, @Coolyorky, @fleurette who are starting to become regulars
    Overall this is turning out to be a really awesome group going. Thanks everyone!!

11. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in, no PMO

12. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Thanks, brother. :)
    Most of my slips before are due to discouragements because I feel like I haven't achieved anything great in my life so far. And then now I finally realized that PMO was the culprit. I now feel more determined to break free from this destructive cycle. Because of this, I now have great hopes for my self & my future. I can now think clearly of what I really want and when I feel like giving up, I am reminded that it wasn't me whose urging me to it, but my mind impaired by PMO.

Checking in for Day 14 btw. :)

13. rkim

rkim Fapstronaut

Checkin in for day7~

14. Equanimous_breathtoair

Equanimous_breathtoair Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 14! Been super busy the last few days so that has really helped make things easier

15. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Thank you for setting up this thread, its really helping me and including many others!

Also checking in for day 4.

Just for today!

16. Checking in - Day 34 no PMO - looking forward to Day 40!

17. Hey that's great insight. For the "not feeling like you're successful" I've a couple thoughts, first you might need to reframe those thoughts in a new light. Here's a great article on reframing https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/stronger-the-broken-places/201712/reframing

Second, its ok to take a step back and honestly access your situation. It's good motivation to get going towards the future you want. You don't want to pike on the negativity like "I didn't do this, I failed at that, I suck at that". It's better to be like "in the past, at times, I have not done well at this" or "in the past, at times I have struggled with that", but then understand that those things don't define who you are as a person.

Once you have the wording more accurate then you can figure out where you want to go and take steps toward that goal.

Lastly and tell me if I'm being overbearing here, the PMO is a symptom of the problem. The problem is you believing the thoughts in your head and feeling down. The result is you using PMO to feel better. Al ot of people think PMO is the problem, it's not, its a symptom of the real problem. The real problem is in our heads, once we fix that the PMO goes away because we're managing our head better.

Good luck friend, I know you'll kick a$$!!!

glnb8 likes this.
  18. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 14. No problem

19. Awesome dude, I missed you in todays update, you actually have 11. keep it going !!