1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me choose.. financial-life dilemma...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Unjustfailure, Jan 14, 2019.

What should I buy with my minimal budget

1. A laptop for working

58.3%
  2. A gym membership and fixing my bicycle

58.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

So this addiction, among others, has transformed me into a very undecisive when I'm confronted with personal choices...
    So I've saved a few bucks and I'm having a dilemma in how to spend this money.
    Since the last years of my life half of my time was wasted fertilizing a phone screen, I barely really worked for money because most of the time I was so numb to have a clear mind losing all sorts of opportunities from personal to business.
    So now with those money I have 2 choices either get a laptop or a full year gym membership and fix my bike.
    With the laptop i could go to cafes or any other public place- to minimize the risk of relapsing (I can 1 to 5 times per day, always while I'm at home) -and actually get some work done and hopefully make some money in the long run so I can live on my own.
    With the gym membership and the bicycle, I could have a lot more movement,potentially less relapses, clear mind but that's only if I can stay somewhere besides home. And of coarse if I do have a clear mind, at least get a any kind of job saving some money and buy the rest.

It's hard to choose for me because my addiction was an emotional trainwreck for a very very long time. I'm living with my parents and the last decade combined with this addiction I see my home as a life term prison making me more disfunctional the more I stay there.
    I'm beyond my 30s which makes my question even more ridiculous but really sad at the same moment.
    Ultimately I want to be able to travel and change completely environment and simply have a life.

Even the simplest worries could be a burden when it's about yourself so...
    Your opinion matters to me...
    So what would you recommend me:
    a good laptop?
    Or a gym membership and a bicycle?

Coolyorky likes this.
  2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

You need to get back to work mate then you can do all the choices. Running is free for the time being until you get the membership.

Even though I live in the uk I always say to myself “this is America! Earn more money!!”

3. Unjustfailure

I will get a job ether way
    The thing is... Small subtle chooses like in long term can affect our lives significantly..

Cast a vote people!

4. Unjustfailure

Took the bicycle after all...
    And I'll probably getting a job in a free days...
    And laptop in a couple of months
    Better late than never

The most important thing I don't regret it.

5. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Push ups are free.

Unjustfailure likes this.
  6. MarkoSkoric

MarkoSkoric Fapstronaut

Gym membership all the way :)