1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

art of sex transmutation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by drawoh, Feb 11, 2015.

1. drawoh

drawoh Fapstronaut

Who here practices this art?

Someone please tell me what this is all about and your path of it.

I'm someone who is really active. I go to the gym 5 days a week. I'm a hip hop dancer.

But I still have an addiction to PMO.

Today is my 3rd day without PMO, and I find myself doing yoga and focused on my school work more.

2. dreamachiever

dreamachiever Fapstronaut

Over the summer I practiced it while I was working on my business. I was on "hard mode" for 2 months. In that span, I made the most money I ever had relative to time. I just used all that energy into my business and it took me to new places.

3. longhauler

longhauler Fapstronaut

I've had mixed results with it so far. I used to only fap on weekends (so routinely going 5-6 days without PMO), and I didn't notice much improvement on Friday/Saturday compared to Monday

But I'm still betting on it being a useful part of my productivity arsenal. Maybe I'll just have to wait until the 3 month mark

4. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

I Can Be Anything, Manifest Pathways

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm

Napolean Hill is the father of sex transmutation.

Spiritual practicioners, martial artists, and other masters of energy have been practicing sublimation for thousands and thousands of years.

In my experience, people think they gain benefits with only a few weeks or couple months of abstaining, however the most powerful transmutation starts taking place more like 6 months or more into retaining one's sexual energy.

Truly if one can do this for the long haul, they can harness the power to conquer anything in life, they can shape and mould their destiny to how they see fit. The attainment of wealth comes effortlessly and naturally. Harnessing and sublimating one's essence is the greatest achievement in this world. For that is also the way to all spiritual attainment if one is not satisfied with this world.

Drawoh if you can harness your sexuality and entirely give up PMO, you could become one of the best hip hop dancers in the world.

In tribute of both modern and ancient schools of thought, I dedicate this video:

[video=youtube;wkl5fy9G4Go]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkl5fy9G4Go[/video]

This is more than an art my friend, it is life itself. I choose to live the most vibrant and radiant existence available to me, and a path of chastity with moderation in sex when in a committed relationship, is the ideal I am striving for.