1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

alone on valentine's day...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by carson, Feb 14, 2015.

1. carson

carson Fapstronaut

spending the valentine's day alone. Everyone out there celebrating , i am here battling with this vice. This doesn't make me weak , but it makes me strong , that i am going to focus everything on betterment of myself ,and i'll come out strong and be the future i always dreamt.
    (being alone on this day alone doesn't suck , but to the people out there posting love texts , screw you , you lucky bastards(lol) )

2. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Hey bud! Everyone is not out there celebrating. I'm here at my house applying for jobs and studying up for an interview. I like what you wrote about any discomfort you feel today empowering you!

3. Pellaeon

Pellaeon Fapstronaut

Hey Carson,

If it makes you feel better - you're not the only person who is alone on Valentine's Day. I went into the office today to put it in some overtime.

Do you have any family? I called my grandma - she seemed very pleasantly surprised to hear from me.

4. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Oh shit man!

5. mijereah

mijereah Fapstronaut

You would be surprised how many people are single today. I hate valentines day. lol

6. gregmann

gregmann Fapstronaut

one the one hand they are lucky, but on the other... some of my friends envy my being single. they have to rush round the city, looking for presents on this day. they have to dismiss meetings with the friends. they are condemned to sitting home and watching cute sweet shows about eternal love. it's not too bad, of course, but many men are dying to spend this day with male friends drinking beer and watching sports TV. not all men enjoy this Valentine bustle. me either