1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 days Sugar fast

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i always lost some weight it wasnt part of the plan it just happened ,possibly it was unhealthy weight so i gotta put on some of that good weight

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Its good to hear buddy that its really benifiting you...Stick it on ;)

3. Best of luck man for your self improving journey :)

4. Day 3 No sugar
    Okay my day 3 no sugar & day 4 no pmo just started & I am really feeling light & active today....Its because I am getting double benifited from my streak & quitting sugar...It really feels so good...
    LETS BRING IT ON ;)

5. uvonrueden786

uvonrueden786 New Fapstronaut

Less sugar - more health

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    your mind an body well also get a clearer perspective of what should be consumed, seeing sugarly / junk foods have low nutrients yet its the last thing you eat but its the only thing your mind an body knows about an says hey we need more nutrients , that last thing you ate ,it has a small amount of nutrients so your going to have to eat that again but triple the amount to meet the needs, which could have been any thing like a fast food burger or cake,plus less junk food an stuff your going to feel lighter an faster, im a cook by profession i can talk food all night, the past cooks i worked with use tp sprinke sugar in food to make it tasty an addictive, i didnt follow suit, i did a lil an stopped ,