1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Checking in

No withdrawals, no ugres... had one small dream that i fought off. I do know that stopping dreams leads to ugres afterwards... but if you conquer your mind, you can overcome this addiction, with ease.

As usual... word of the day... inspiration
    Inspiration is a process, where one feels to act in a manner because of something they heard, felt or seen.
    Why inspiration? Well I believe, to really do something this tough, we need some source of inspiration and motivation. Something to drive us through the ugres, through the pain. Inspiration is all of this site. You just have to search for it.

Hint, try the journal section. You really see what others are going through compared to you. Success story was a good place to start, but it eventually got old.

2. Check in Wednesday! I wish I had a cool gif or pic or quote to post each day, but I'm limiting my Internet usage!

3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Nice ! Liam is one tough nut to crack :)

4. Nice!

5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

7. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

8. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

9. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

10. A good word for today! You're an inspiration J and many others here too, there's inspiration everywhere if we would look for it, as you say!

11. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

12. Sorry man, you already know what im going to say. Avoid the binge and go back at it :)

13. Did I check in today? What a crazy ass day. Took me a hour and a half to get to work this morning.

Anyway. Check in Wednesday if I haven’t...I don’t see it.

14. I thought you did, but then...who knows