1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Also... check in with another round at No PMO. Give it your ultimate. Follow the rules for the rules sake. ;) You got it this time lad.

2. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

3. I hate commuting... I wish I get to work from home for the rest of my life, and I will be a happy man for it!

4. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Check in
    Thursday

Don't wish for an easier life
    Wish to be stronger men

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

6. I'm very sad to have to report a relapse :(
    I'm sorry @spaces

7. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Do not be hard on yourself, we're human :), we learn from our mistakes . Find what triggered you and avoid it to happen in the future. Take care

8. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Amen to that!

9. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Don't be too hard on yourself freedom , remember you stayed PMO free for more than 30 days which is a awesome feat, I know you can beat that this time important thing is not to binge , get back on that horse and keep moving forward asap, you can do it :)

11. You did great, don't beat yourself up. The score is very much in your favor if you don't ket it keep you down :)

12. Soory dear, but you did great like Batman said. No need for sadness.

13. Tuviste una buena racha. Y tuviste una recaída. El puntaje es mayor una vez que no te cansas de la recaída. Espero que superes este déficit y te vuelvas libre.

14. Checking in

Doing rather fine... despite my recent shortfall. Why? Well, I am contented with what I have. To be contented, one must accept and be satisfied with what one has or will receive. We all have the opportunity to move away from PM and we will receive alot of benefits from moving from it.

To me, being contented with my small progress thus far, is a little challenging. Most of you can relate. That sky high streak, broken in but one moment...

I know it is not much, but its a lot better and much more that being trapped in the PMO cycle. Every day is a step away. Be happy with your progress. You'll get to where you want and need, eventually. There is no portal to skip the hardship, sorry... but the only way is through the fight. Be happy with your progress, because, at the end of the day, it is still progress away from this addiction.

15. Well said :)

16. Wise words my friend! :)

17. Checking in for Retro Mystery Rockers!

Hope you are doing well @Mysteryball :)

Sorry to hear the relapses, make it something to become more determined.. don't give up, keep fighting!